Chapter 32

Ross walks away while I still try to gather up myself releasing from the frozen state i was in just a few minutes back.
We kissed? Intentionally? And neither of us flinched from the intimacy we just had. Does that mean he was the same desperate as I was? The way he traced his fingers... the way he dug his fingers into my hair, the way he indulged himself in the tongue play inside my mouth......that seemed everything but an accident.
I tried my best to get hold of the wild voices rampaging inside my head but felt so empty. As if the minute Ross moved away from me.....he took away something from me which makes me feel empty inside now. I don't know what it is. I need to think straight. I cannot let everything cloud my vision right now. From what I and Ross just did......i can't....Alex cannot enter into my life now. The places, the position, the perspective..... everything is different now. I need to talk about it with.....him....

I start walking towards the door when he appears again. He looks......confident.

"Where's your bathrobe?" He says in a smirky tone.

Wtf.

I go back to the room to take the robe out of the wardrobe. He follows me behind. I take the robe out of the hanger and turn to have myself cornered again.

"Anna.... I...."

I stare back at his dark dilated pupils which appears with a mixed feeling......they look both lustful as well as apologetic at the same time.Unsure of what to say, i look away from his eyes. I want what's in his mind but my gut feeling isn't permitting it....i know i am not with Alex, nothing really matters anymore but touching Ross is feeling like i am cheating on both of them. I haven't moved in from Alex and i can't accept Ross the way he wants me to. I can't help but pity myself.

"I am sorry, Anna" Ross says in a husky tone.
"I didn't..i mean..i didn't want to...do....i am sorry...." guilt clear in his voice.

"It's... it's okay..." I don't even try to console his guilt when I hear the door open and shut downstairs.

"Maybe mom's home, I'll check " and with that i quickly shove him away and pace up a lil more to have myself stopped by him again for something or the other.

"Anna" mom screams when I show up in the hall.

Her and my timings never match.

"I am sorry...i should have said you about...." she looks around and then at me again.

"Hm..."
"So... I just wanted to ask if... like ..are you okay to go to school tomorrow? It's been a week almost and you are pretty neh for your exams knocking next week" she says flat.
"Yeah, i guess so, I'll go"
"Okay then, tomorrow I'll drop you off at the school" she chirps.

Ross comes down and nods knowingly at the combo between mom and me.

"You will have dinner with us and then go home!" mom chirps at Ross excitedly which catches him off guard.

"Okay" Ross joins her in the kitchen.

Okay. She is okay with him and things will work out... I guess.....
I'll just have to face Alex tommorow once and for final.