Chapter 27

I opened my eyes....it was heavy. I hardly could stretch it to open completely.But...
Where am I?
I couldn't recognise the white walls of the room. I tried moving my hands to see through the blue curtain, but it was useless. I couldn't move my hands, or body or head.
Where am I ?? Why am I here even?? I was supposed to be...

"She is awake!!" a voice screamed.

It took me a second to realise the voice.

Mom.

What the fuck. What the actual fuck?! Why is she here? Where am I? This ain't my house, not my dorm then???

Hospital.

She moved the curtains and came down to cup my cheeks and plant a kiss on my forehead. Unable to process the whole situation, I stared at her.

Tears. She is crying. Silent.

Another woman appears beside her.

"Finally. Your prayers were heard" she says to mom.

Taking a look at the levels of the medicine inside the pipes connected to the channel, she rolls the saline wheel, and temporarily stops the flow. Then she goes behind and rolls the handle to pull up the bed to a half sit position..... gives a smile to mom and leaves.

"Why did you even do this? Can't i be angry on you? Even if I said a few shit things... you just decide to end your life?"

I turned my face sideways to avoid looking at her.

"I carried you for 9months, nourished you, nurtured you, took care of you until you grew up and were able to take care of yourself alone....but is this how weak you are? And here I thought that my girl is strong and doesn't throw her feet on anything stupid?"

I have been quite until now. She has been going on blabbering. Everything she did and said is some random shit to her? And she is even saying that it's foolish or idiotic for me to act out due to her words?

I was about to say or rather burst out......but i turned my face and just stared at her without making a single sound.Afterall maybe i attempted to kill myself.... that's the only reason she is trying her best to be soft and is still on the edge....if it was for some other time, by now i would have had my name registered on the stripper club of the street.

She went on blabbering and telling me.that how worried she and dad were and that i should never ever think of doing something like this ....so stupid.....and stuffs more ....

After hearing her out for more than 7-8 minutes, i finally spoke.

"How did you get to know?"

She stopped and looked still at me and then said.
"I didn't....."

"Then?"
for a minute i thought that maybe it was Alex who showed up and got me here.....but mom said.....
"He said his name was Ross"

What? Ross? How? What the fuck? How did Ross get to know?

"He said , he'll be waiting by the gate..in case we need something or anything but i shouldn't let you know that it was him who found you out in that position" she continued.

"He tried reaching you out as Riri said something to him about you in a joking way.... pretty much in a mocking way rather...as he said. After that he rushed to your dorm. You didn't put the lock on the door which was the only big help.But right after he walked in through the door.....he found you out in that way .....and called me and picked you up and brought you to the hospital. He has been here throughout the night...I have asked him to change his dress and have some food and I'll be here to manage.....your dad....had something important....so he couldn't....."

She looked away with tears.

Oh. Okay.

Ross.