Chapter 66

I easily free my hand from his grip and increase the speed of my steps to walk out of the classroom. I can hear him call my name initially and then literally shout in the hallway. I ignore him at my best and join the line moving down.

Everyone arrives at our assembly hall and we stand accordingly. The girls and the boys make separate lines in their respective classes.
Luck is playing with me today.
Alex gets to stand just parallel to me.

"Anna, what the fuck is wrong with you?" he presses his teeth and murmurs under his breath, loud enough for me to hear him.

I don't answer him and keep on looking to the other side of the room. Alex holds my hand and gives a tight squeeze, tight enough to make me look at him.

" Steph might be happy with you playing around your ex and other girls apart from her, but i am not. Do not fucking dare to touch me, let alone having any sort of conversations" I say and turn my face away. I am trying my best to control my anger. I am literally trying my best, but I don't know how long I can hold on to this control, if he keeps on pushing me like this.

"But i didn't do anything??? And where the fuck did all these terms come from? Steph? Ex? Playing around? What the fuck is this?" he says pretending to be surprised.

"O, you poor boy. You didn't think that I'll get to know about you and Steph" I say, almost laughing.

"Anna, trust me. You are getting this whole thing absolutely wrong. There's nothing between me and Steph. We met and she just posted a pic. That was it. There's nothing more to this!!" he raises his voice now and we have a few eyes on us.

"Anna if you don't mind, can you put up the show in the class? This is the assembly hall and creating any kind of scene here wouldn't be any appropriate idea, I guess" Steph suddenly says from behind. She is standing next to Lily, and Lily is standing behind me.

"Well in that case , you should ask your boyfriend not to interfere in my matters and make extra efforts to talk to me" I say to her in a sarcastic voice.

"Excuse me? What? Boyfriend? Who? What the fuck Anna?" she too adds on to the drama.

"Ou ou ou. So you too are taking part in the stage drama here along with Alex. That's cool actually. I can't expect anything more from a half slut like you. But yes. A man whore with a half slut is actually a perfect match" I say and laugh mocking both of them.

"Whaaaatttt!!! How dare you!!! You little bitch!!" she screams and pushes me.

I trip over my own toe and somehow manage to regain the balance , preventing myself from falling to the ground.

Okay. This? Cool.

I wipe my lips with the my thumb and move my hand over my tee in an attempt to straighten up the wrinkles. I turn towards her and hold her hand. Lily takes a couple of steps away allowing me to have her full access. I hold her hand and pull her till the front of the line.

Everyone's eyes are on us.
Steph is glaring at me. She still has the nerve for this ? We'll, she won't now.

"What do you want?" She asks.

I smile and look around everyone at the hall. All eyes are on us and the chaos has dropped comparatively.

"You wanna know what I want?" I smirk at her.
"I want this" I say.

I say and slap her right on her cheeks with all the possible force at that very right moment.

That's it.