Chapter 16

12:30pm.

Alex's name flashed on the screen.
Seriously? He had never been so punctual till now. I laughed to myself.

"Whoa! Someone is way too eager to meet me"
"Shut up. Come out. I am waiting."
"Okay! Calm down!"

I went out pretty nervous.....or..... maybe..... excited....?

In complete black. He stood.....with a devilish smirk.

"I love you" he said.

I was taken aback by the sudden words of affection. Okay.

"I love you" i replied.

I crawled up his bike and shifted closer to him.I don't know but i just felt warmer....like as if ....my body was heating up....

Alex got down and took hold of my hand and walked up to his apartment.
Why was he doing this? Why was he being so nice and affectionate all of a sudden?.... I scanned my mind for a probable reason but nothing came up except maybe......it was because of....what we are about...to....

Alex led me to his room and made me sit. He switched on the Ac. Closed the door of his room and locked it from inside.

I was till now fidgeting with my fingers...but...now...I was so beyond nervous that.... I started shaking.

"Alex, i don't think I can do this.." i said.
"What?"
"No i mean...I just...I don't know.... I am nervous....I don't think it's right...I don't think I should do this now....I think..I just....I don't know...." I have already started mumbling. FUCK.

"Anna...look at me" he cupped my face to make me look in his eyes.

His pupils were dilated. His eyes full of....lust.His breathes were warm and slow.... controlled....His lips...dry....His jawline curved... contracted....sharp...Heat was radiating off his body...not because of the temperature...this was different...the tension between us....each breathe .... Each beat of both of our hearts.

I had goosebumps all throughout my body by now. My body was being attracted... pulled in...drawn in towards him...his masculine features were so prominent.... so tempting in this minute.... He traced his finger on the lower lining of my lip which was so very dry...

This is him. This is the person i am madly in love with. He is everything i want now. He is the god of my salvation. I love him. I want him.

He crashed his mouth against mine. His tongue making its way to my tip. He hungrily kissed me....as if he hasn't seen me so long and was craving for this tongue lapse. With each second he pushed me down slowly on the bed. His hands went down searching mine. His fingers wrapped around my hand and he cupped them tight and put them above my head....and pulled my lower lip a little with which i whimpered and tilted my head sideways. His mouth immediately left mine and was on my neck lining. He sucked and bit me.Sharply. I moaned. Every square inch of my body was now craving for his touch. He sucked me once more while the tips of his fingers slowly traced each hairline pore of my skin and moved down slowly and stopped right above my labia. He moved his face and looked at me.

"I love you baby. You are mine. Only mine"

I wasn't in a state to say anything so i nodded whimpering under my breath.

His fingers pressed against the tip of my bud and with that i half sucked a moan when he again crashed his mouth against mine. His fingers circled on my tight flesh and moved down to the spot. I was so tight, so warm for him. His fingers felt like something so fucking different. I was moaning so loud but not a single sound escaped my lips coz ...he gulped down each. I want him to touch me. His fingers felt like the doors to the heaven of satisfaction.

All masculine, hard-bodied and sensual, he was a deadly weapon sent by the god to drive me mad, and a walking billboard for all things wicked and carnal.