Chapter 67

Everyone is surprised by what just happened right now. Steph is too surprised to react. It's been a minute since the scene happened.

"Hey, hey, Anna, wtf is wrong with you?" Alex comes up.

"We'll just say that I had to choose a man slut like you to date for all these months. Oh sorry. 'yearrrsss' " I say emphasizing on the last word.

Before Alex could say anything, I leave the hall. I go back to my classroom. I know the teachers are about to come up to complain against me.

I enter my class and sit at my desk. I didn't switch on the lights and the fan. I just put down my head.
I know what I did today is gonna be a hell comeback boomerang to me. I know, Alex is gonna insult the shit out of me.

The headache is crawling back and I need to stay in school. I close my eyes and take deep breaths. I have to calm down.
It's been more than 15 minutes now. The assembly is half way done and yet no one came up to call me? None of the teachers came up? To complain?
Was it this bad?

I doze off to sleep within a few minutes. That's the only way left. That's the only way i have to calm down from the anger which is literally boiling in my veins.

I don't know how long it has been. But I hear faint chirps and chitchat sounds around me.
I sit up and look around to find everyone back to the class.

Alex is sitting at his place with his back to me. Steph isn't anywhere near me. I scan over to the other side to find her sitting alone, staring at the wall. Ross is busy writing something.

Okay. Nothing is different.

A few minutes later, the floor guard enters the class and makes an announcement.
The principal has decided to give the day off and end the school hours as a half day due to preparations for the upcoming trip.

Preparations.

I laugh at the word. It's a fucking 2 day trip. We'll be leaving tomorrow and stay there the next day and come back the very next morning.
Preparations for a 1.5 day stay at Mary island.

After he leaves the class, everyone starts laughing and roaming around. We'll be leaving in the next 40 minutes. So i decide to sleep off the remaining time left. There's no teacher in the class which adds on to my sleep escape.

The bell rings and i immediately get up and leave the classroom. I don't have to wait for anyone. There's none.

I walk out of the school and take the bus and reach home. The door is locked, meaning there's no one at home. I know where the keys are. So I walk around the house to the broken cupboard in our backyard and pick up the key from the middle shelf.
I walk into the house and go straight to my room. The tiffin is there in my bag which will serve as my breakfast. I open the Tupperware and find fried pasta kept inside.

Wow. She made fried pasta for me today.

I eat up the whole thing and tuck it away. I don't have to pack anything extra apart from the clothes since my suitcase is already packed.
I take out the used up clothes and change them with the new pair from the almirah.

After tucking away everything inside the bag , i decide to sleep for the rest of the day. I lie down on the bed and take my mobile. I open the Google photos and the photos of Alex and me appear as memories on the top.

Just two more days left for our second anniversary of being together. Just two.