Chapter 64

It's been 2 days, since i left my dream place. I have been mostly sleeping my way on the train.
Train journeys aren't really my thing. No matter how good the scenario is, if I make the mistake of looking outside while the train is moving, I'll surely vomit the shit out of myself.

The train finally arrives at Koramangala. I stare out of the window, at the station banner and i  wait for the whole train to get empty.
I ain't a really train girl.....but there's something about empty trains.....

I watch all the passengers get down of the train and walk down the station.
"Shall we?" mom asks when the whole compartment gets empty.

I get up and bring down the luggages . We get down from the train and I open the cab app to book a ride.
It's night, so the prices are pretty high. Another reason to fight about.
I show mom the price, and to my surprise she agrees at the very first chance. Like seriously? She agreed on the cab price????

I confirm the cab booking. We walk out of the station. I am hungry now. Haven't ate anything since morning. The last thing I had was the breakfast which was served in the train. I check the waiting time, and it's still stuck at 5 minutes.

"Can you wait here? The cab will arrive any minute. I am hungry. I'll get two pattice for us." I say and leave towards the shop. I don't wait for her response because I know kmher answer. She was definitely gonna stop me.

While making the payment, the driver calls me. I walk back to the pick up spot and get into the car. It takes about 40 minutes with traffic and i finally reach my home.

Mom pays to the driver while I wait by the door.
Dad went out of station after we left. So he has a pair of keys with him. The door is locked and the spare keys are of course with her.
Finally after a few minutes, she comes up and unlocks the door.
I walk into the living area and then straight up to my room. The bag is fucking heavy to carry upstairs. It literally takes more than 10 minutes for me to bring this shit up.

After getting into my room i finally settle down on the bed. Mom will clean up the mess tomorrow. I can't. I don't have the energy left to do anything like that now.
Train journeys suck like shit. Hours of the constant movement of the body on the wheels and it takes couple of hours more to settle down in a fixed ground.

I pull my body up one more time and change into my nightwear. I throw the clothes on the chair and fall back on the bed.
The last thing that crosses my mind before dozing off is.....

Tomorrow will be one of the worst day Alex would face. I'll make sure he regrets his moves against me.