Chapter 22

I whimpered standing on the door from the session i just had.
He moved away from hovering me till now. He went towards the balcony. The sun was now away hidden among the clouds that were forming a perfect compact. Slowly the shining burning rays were taken over by the darkness of the upcoming storm.Alex stood by balcony staring out in the open to the lake in front.

"I knew about this lake, but here on this maybe-rainy day,the view from your balcony is different, pretty aesthetic kind of"  he said in a different voice than usual.

"Yeah ik, i got a good position for my dorm". I said while walking towards him.

I took a stand by the railing, at a spot as far as possible from him. He didn't say anything for the next 10 minutes.

Each passing second felt like a threat and torture at the same time. He was in my pants again just a few minutes back and just after i have my pleasure breakthrough, he again shifts? Again goes distant? I grew more nervous and anxious.

"Anna...." He sighed.
"Yes?"
"I need to say you something.... important" he said in a serious tone.

My heart started racing. What if he says he's done with me and doesn't want me anymore? What if he confesses something i wouldn't ever want to know.... something dreadful? I couldn't calm myself and my hands turned cold now.

" Anna....I don't think....we are working out..."

What?

What was that?

What did he say just now?

"You listening?" Alex asked.
I nodded in a way almost invisible and kept staring at him.

"I don't think we are working out as a couple. I guess we are better off as friends"

The ground beneath just shifted. Didn't i just fear about this? Didn't i think that Alex might say this? And he is here saying these words so bluntly? Nothing matters to him? He took my purity a day back and got into my pant again just a few minutes back and then he comes up to say thiss???

"We cannot...." I said in a shaky inaudible tone, trying my best so that tears don't spill out in front of him.
"We cannot be just friends. You know that. We cannot be just F.R.I.E.N.D.S" i screamed with my voice shaking and breaking with each breath.

"Why?" Alex asked in a devilish taunting tone.

"Why?" I mimicked him aggressively.
" After everything, you didn't just ask why like that right?" I said.

"I'm saying for our own good" he claimed.

"Good? What do mean by good? Do you have any idea what exactly you sound like? You are a man whore , i am not!!!!! You think that your dick can get into any hole and pass through the moment!!! You don't count emotions!!! All you know is how to calm your boner down in every to and fro second!!!! I become unreachable, while everyone is worried that they can't reach me out, you!!! Being a fucking cunt!!! You call me when you get free, and if i don't pick up , you are literally least bothered??? You called me just thrice just thrice!!!!!! And then you show up to my door just to get your fingers inside my pant????" I screamed at him with my cheeks flushed red, tears all over my face.

"That's what you feel...see? That's exactly why i said..we aren't.... working....out and that...we ...just...can be friends" he says again just after i lost my shit.

I take a pause. Calm down. Wipe my cheeks and turn to face him.

" We cannot be just friends. Do you know why?" I said in a much calm and low voice.

"Why?" He asked again lifting his left eyebrow up in a questioning look.