Chapter 53

I am too surprised to react now. What the fuck is he doing down here???? And why the fuck is he here????
Most importantly what did he call me? Why did he call me that?

Unable to comprehend the whole thing, I decide to stay firm on my straight face.

"Why are you here in front of the girl's washroom?" I ask Ross.

He doesn't answer and just smirks instead looking down.
Unable to hold on to my rage , I feel the tears threatening to come out. I decide to walk away and that'll be the only best thing for me now.

I take two steps to walk past him when he holds my hand tightly and pulls, making me almost trip on my toe.

Before I can say anything he pulls me into the basin area covering both of us from the hallway and pins my hands above my head cornering me on the wall.

What the

I am breathing heavy from the moment I am having and he is matching his rhythm of breathing too. He stares down at my lips , his pupils dilated. He is breathing hard, licking his lips looking at mine. The warm air of his breathe is falling on the curve of my upper lip and his torso is rubbing against my chest.

"Ross what" I say in the most timid voice.
"What do you want" i say suddenly taking my own voice in a surprise.

" You have no idea what I want. But all I can say is , I want to feel those desperate moans from that little mouth of yours now. I want to fuck you so bad until you start crying to make me stop. I want to rip this shirt off your bust and bend you over right here and stretch your walls perfectly until you start screaming from the juices breaking through your holes, as everyone hears from the classroom and every teacher stops by to see the scenario to remind them of the most desperate need of being on bed with their partner." Ross says into my ears in a perfect low husky whisper, the warm air hitting my earlobe perfectly which is enough to send me to the edge.

All the pores on my skin are active now leaving the goosebumps perfectly all over my body. I am beyond turned on and I can literally feel the growing warmth down there. This is wrong. This is seriously wrong, I need to do something, I need to move out of here. He is using me......

But.....
I....
Can't.....

What is wrong with him? Who is this? I don't recognise him. I don't know this person. This isn't Ross. This isn't him. This cannot be the same boy who ran to the hospital to save my life after the suicidal attempt. He ..he cannot...no...this isn't him....

Ross suddenly let's go of my hand. My hands feel numb from the tight grip it has been under. The numbness spreads throughout my body and I feel weak enough, even to stand properly.

I need to leave.