Chapter 9

I was surprised. Maybe hurt or angry or sad. I don't know the exact term to define how i felt. He had said me on the very first day that i wasn't supposed to tell anyone about us dating each other, was that because of the fact that he could play around like this? Millions of thoughts rummaged through my mind to find a proper answer. Was he ashamed of me? Wasn't i someone he could get along with... proudly? Did i put too much pressure that he hid the fact of our love and instead kept lying right on my face about how honest and perfect he is? I didn't ask him to date me! He did! He was the one to ask me out! Then? Am I not capable of being loved?
All the thoughts ran wildly across my mind while i remained dumbfounded in reality. After a few minutes of the 'thought' venture, my fingers involuntarily scrolled down the screen , to find Riri's chat. I wished to see something.... anything good at least something that i won't be surprised of.

I scrolled to a text that read, *I wish I had a bf like you....i am so fucking high on hormones*.
*I could help you out if she won't find it out later and make a scene of it* wink.
*Uh huh...no friends with benefits relation with me* wink.
*Let's shift to WhatsApp, or else that drama queen is again gonna come up with something to syncret with*

Tears rolled down my cheeks. From the very first day Alex spoke to me, i never on earth made a syncret of a single mistake he made. Syncret was a far word, i didn't even charge him out of anything he did. He dumped meeting with me for his friends, he texted me once every 48-72 hours. He didn't call me, instead would spend hours talking to Riri. I tried to build up a friendship with him. I tried to make him feel safe to share everything with me so that he doesn't run to others being tired of my presence. I tried to satisfy his body cravings as much as possible! only with the fact that i didn't yet give him my v-card. And everything resulted to this?????

And Riri? She claimed me as her bestfriend! I didn't ask her to do that!She was the one who decided to stick by me , and she is doing this behind my back??? If she would say that Ross does anything even near to what she is doing, i wouldn't mind slapping the shit out of her. She is being a slut bitch behind me, and is using me to fulfill her intentions!

I couldn't help but let anger take me over. I cried breathlessly without anyone beside me to listen me out. Why? That's all i could think of both of them.
It seemed as if the two person i trusted the most in my whole social world, other than just virtual friends, both turned out to be the backstabbers and they both *used* me just to satisfy their needs ironically. I was taken aback by everything i was realising now. Ross knew the whole thing from the start, or atleast had a mere idea of what's going on! He tried to warn me and i tried putting him off in his place instead? That to also for this slut i claimed as a friend?

Blood started boiling in my veins. I saw red. They thought they were playing it good on my face.... if such is the case......
Now it was my turn, I thought to myself.