Chapter 24

It's been a week , everything is going alright now. Honestly that's what I am now worrying about. How can everything be so perfect? 

Alex had been acting cary, helpful, cooperative, possessive ..... summing up .....he is being a proper boyfriend. This is what has been suprising me.

Riri has nowhere been in the scene till today.
She came to the class and said that she had lately been occupied by the ongoing dance practice for her leading role in her group. I didn't talk to her. She came to the class and sat beside Steph today. Didn't she hate Steph coz she would constantly do the back bitching behind me? I kept a straight face throughout the class no matter how bad i felt.  Ross hasn't showed up today. Maybe... he's too upset with me. I have thought about apologising.....but couldn't..... sophisticated ego.

Lost in the thoughts, i couldn't notice that the class was over until everybody started moving out.I packed up my bag and was just about to turn when Riri called me.

"What's wrong?" She didn't say...but kind of whined.
"Nothing"
"Then why haven't you spoke to me, throughout the class?"
"Was busy listening to the lecture"
"Yeah, pretty busy in lecture listening while being zoned out"
"What?" I snapped.
"I used our code sound to call you, but you were so lost, you didn't even notice"
"Oh" i said while stepping out of the door.

Why is she being suddenly normal? 

Riri pulled me and held my hand and walked with me. I didn't say a single word.She was about to turn towards Alex's home, when I managed to move away saying have to go home today, can't wait here.

I actually had to visit mom, i couldn't make it last week...and i don't want her to come up here. I took the bus and reached almost 40 min later.

Mom opened the door. She wasn't happy or suprised with me showing up all of a sudden anymore. I entered through the door and went straight to my old room, sat on the bed and looked out of the window.
Something is not right.

I layed down on the bed and dozed off.

Dishes crashed down. Floor board hit. A loud thump. Mom screaming. Whip sound. Mom screamed out my name .
Annaaaaaaa

I jumped out of my bed. I have been hearing the sounds. I thought I was dreaming. I tried to process the whole thing when another glass shattering sound hit me. I rushed down stairs to find dad holding mom by her hair while she is on the floor with her cheeks cut and bleeding.

What the fuck.

I rushed to push that bastard away. What the actual fuck was he doing.

"You little cunt. What do you think you are doing? Except being a whore in your school?"

Okay. I am done.

I didn't answer him. Instead i helped mom get up on her feet and move toward the sofa.
I made her sit on it and just turned when he grabbed me by my hair now.

"You little slut. How dare you ignore me?"

"We'll being a descendant of a man whore like you, what more do you expect from me?"

That was the last pin. He slapped me instantly and grabbed me by my neck and pushed me on the sofa and stuffed a cushion on my face with the intention of making me unalive. Mom pulled him away somehow and i got up. He kept on screaming and was about to slap my mom , when I rushed to him attempting to forcefully push him away. I did. He tripped on the chair and fell halfway through the door which has opened due to repeated hits. His lips busted. He got up.

"You two just wait and watch" he left saying this out of the house.