Chapter 19

"I am late" i almost screamed.
"I can't go to your doorstep today, have got a lot of pending work, mom's gonna show up any minute now" Alex said.
"Oh... okay... atleast drop me off by the bus stop...?"
"Hmm" Alex hummed while stepping out of the door.
I picked up my bag and looked at the mirror one last time before leaving checking whether i was properly dressed so that nothing was making it evident that I just lost my v-card.
I locked the doors. Stepped out to see Alex already on his bike waiting. He isn't talking much. He is being distant... maybe he is annoyed....or something..... I kept on thinking......
He just....took my purity....and he is showing annoyance to me now? What did I even do? I tried hard recalling the events perfectly that happened not 10 minutes back but didn't come up with anything that could annoy him. Hence deciding not to cause any more drama, I kept my mouth shut all the way from his home till bus stop. He didn't say a word till he dropped me off.
Just as i climbed down his bike, he turned sideways, and said
"Bye, love you" and he left.
I was taken aback by the whole attitude of him just after i lost my virginity to him.
Anxiety started creeping in...... Was this a mistake? Did i slip? Losing my v card isn't also making sense to him? Nothing matters?
I started walking down the street absentmindedly, and almost got hit by the truck across the signal. The driver pulled the brakes in time or else it would have been a spot accident.
I somehow managed to return home. Shut my doors and turned on the BT speaker to the full volume and fell on the bed.
I made a mistake. The biggest mistake. I thought about it in the wrong way. He isn't anywhere near to being a "man". To him .....i was.... someone to be*used* inside the four walls. The minute he steps out of the door everything changes. He is a person with polar opposite character of the person when he is inside the room. Tears flowed down my cheek. How am I ever gonna face mom if she ever gets to know about this?
I can't. I need to put an end to this misery if somehow Alex and i don't work out. I can't let my mom down letting her know about the last and the worst mistake a girl could make.
I buried my face into the pillow, as deep as possible and screamed at the top of my voice.

A few minutes passed by....my phone rang for the third time consecutively.

I got up and turned to see Ross's name flashing on the screen.
"Hello?" I blurted in a soar voice.
No response from the other side.
"You there?" I asked again, a lil louder.
"Don't say nothing or don't even try giving any lame excuse" Ross said angrily.
"What?" I asked suprised.
Did he already get to know about it? Does he hate me now? Does everyone in the world knows that i lost my v card to him? Is everyone laughing now?
My lower lip started trembling from the horrendous thoughts clouding inside my head.
"What's wrong?" Ross said....now calmly.
"Nothing"
"You have been crying miserably to which you have got a soar throat. The weather is pleasant, so do not try giving the excuse that you caught cold" he said without any pause.
"I don't feel like talking now" i said and disconnected the call.

No one knows. Okay.
I sighed in slight relief, and switched off my phone and turned to the other side of the bed.

This was a mistake. A grave mistake. I shouldn't have.......