To the readers

Hey, thank you for reading my fan fics! It makes me so happy everyone is liking them! 

Some of my newer  fics will include (what if) 

Shego had a daughter with the following guys - cause there is quite a few :: I have plans to write these fics, they are not up yet - But did a short (SB) introducing Stevie. 

And yes Stevie is already in a long one already - Anything is Possible 

I will be introducing Drakken's daughter  - Stephanie 

Martin Smarty - lol yeah I know - Samantha 

Steve Barkin: Stevie 

Ed Lipsky : Sarah 

***

I also had some in mind for Kim (if not with Ron)

Josh Mankey?! 

for now though Kylie will be the main girl in all of the above - of course as each of those love interest! 

Would you be interested in Kim being w other guys - and the other names, daughters she'd have with them?!  I'm so open to writing those too. 

I'm working two jobs and I'm exhausted most of the time - so thanks for sticking w me! 

Now should we ban together, get some Diablo sauce and "threaten" the Disney ppl with it, To bring our beloved KP back for a Continuation, not a reboot! I'm sure someone on ETSY could make those little toys/ dolls.  (I'd love a cute plush) 

Did any of you ever watch the old ROSWELL? The fans sent bottles of Tabasco sauce to keep that show on another yr.  

I know ppl are gonna say Sign a petition, but we need something bigger. Maybe an army of KP's (Not Bonnie's! lol) could go to the Dis. office and just stand outside in kp outfit  I dunno  - It's my personal fav cartoon, any many of you too! Ask Christy, sometimes she replies to us. If everyone asks her what can WE do maybe she'd come up w a plan?! 

Thanks again for all the comments and likes!   ----- Bree   :)