Info

Hello! My name is Dark, I'm a new writer on Wattpad and didn't know where to start with writing so I decided to start with a fanfic and decided on the MHA universe, despite it's constant 'backlash' for it's community I find the universe and power system to be truly interesting and has untapped potential. Not to mention the manga is still truly really good and it's use of slowly progressing from a happy go lucky children hero show to a darker themed manga was truly amazing. Showing realism and interesting themes as well as great characters shows MHA's potential but I believe it fails in some aspects.

My goal as a writer and this fanfic is to help with my own personal development as well as try to show MHA's full potential and create an interesting story for you reader.

~~~

Name: (Y/N) Neo Sekai, originally Y/n L/n

Age: 16 (Start of UA)

Birthday: March15th, 2401

Relatives:

[Redacted Information]

Appearance: Book Picture, 5"10, face is what ever you want it to be.

(Rough image of what he looks like when using ability, but it's more concentrated towards his hands, also anything he uses his quirk on glows the same aura) (Also why does Sung Jin-Woo look so cool, Source: Solo Leveling Manhwa)

Hero Costume: (Cover Picture, though might explain it a bit better when actually obtaining it, might change it too, depends on ideas possibly given by you readers and what I find online)

Personality: Calm, Perceptive, Intelligent. Y/N is a very morality based person, they are willing to accept anyone's point of view and understands that villains aren't those to be feared but to learn from. He believes that Evil can bring good, without evil/villains how would we know good/and have heroes (That is his train of thought). Y/N wishes to start as a hero to try and view society from a heroic side but considers himself to be a neutral person or more akin to a vigilante/anti-hero.

Favorite Hero: Eraserhead or Mirko. Eraserheads personality and lack/avoidance of the limelight makes Y/N see him as a respectable person. Mirko's determination and skill despite having a simple rabbit quirk make him see her as someone to look up to, her strong will and blunt/uncaring personality make him look well upon her even more.

Likes: Sleep, Listening to music, Philosophy, and Reading. (There's more but listing it would take forever)

Dislike: The Press, Arrogant People (Finds them more obnoxious than anything), Being confided to rules (Will still follow them). (Again there's more but it's more fun to find it out)

Quirk: Gravity Manipulation

User can manipulate Gravity, not much else to say. The degree of how strong the gravity manipulation is, is dependent on the user them self it factors in control, mind, body, and will of the user.

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Activation: Touch(?)

~~~