Season 2 - Chapter 48 - Dirty Names

It's been a minute huh.... So I was originally gonna come back a week or two ago but ended up getting caught up in some stuff. Basically my DND group started playin again and with a new player, I'm trying to get back into DMing, both my older sisters brought baby's over so I didn't want to write with them nearby, and then I ended up getting caught on a new fun little project.

I ended up starting my own book/novel (Avkash-Vyomi: The (Mis)Fortunate),

Also I mentioned creating like a book of one-shots/story ideas, I might still do it or I might create draft books, so basically breaking my book rule already, but I'll mark down if it was a momentary hype fixation or something on the first chapter.

Anyways hope you enjoy, and sorry for the break again.

(Also, midway through writing this chapter family and friends came over for my birthday so it got delayed further as I don't like writing with others nearby and was focusing on hanging out with those staying the night)

_______________________________

MC POV

Our car ride soon comes to and end as the driver parks in front of the school, stepping out an umbrella is quickly put over my head as rain patters across the ground, "You probably don't want to get soaked."

Taking the umbrella I give a "thank you" as we all walk inside before heading straight for our class, 'we got here a couple minutes early, maybe I can work on something in the mean time'.

Stepping inside there are already a couple students inside, one of which taking my eye and my hand as I'm dragged out of the classroom and into a side hall, behind us a light yelp from Jiro as she quickly moved out of the way.

"So....," Setsuna tilts her head a bit as she stares into my eyes, though it's probably hard as they're looking downwards.

For what feels like a minute we stand there, myself trying to find a way to explain the situation. 'Is this really a situation? Is this what she wanted, she's pretty straight forward most of the time but...'

Setsuna notices my clouded mind and instead decides to take a different approach, moving closer her hands grab my cheeks and pull me into a deep kiss. Without hesitation she starts using her tongue, her strawberry(?) tasting tongue ensnaring my own.

After a bit she pulls away panting a bit, "You have to teach me your breathing tricks, also you don't have to worry I left you there for a reason, to give them space to decide if they wanted to pursue you or not. I also may or may not have had a discussion with Momo too, letting them know they can try. Figured with me asking you for an open or poly relationship let you know you have the go ahead, just let me know that it happens. Plus we had a conversation with Momo about her trying to join, so don't look so worried".

Finishing up she quickly pulls me in again kissing me softly this time as I reciprocate the action.

"What about you? You said it's okay if I do it as long as you know so what about you? Plus I can't just go after someone without letting you know first, if I even attempt to at that".

"Well first things first, I know you aren't just gonna go after just anyone so I trust you in that regard. Also if someone does stay around it only means that I also am dating them, if they into that. And finally, if I so happen to find a cute girl whose to say I won't". Saying that last bit she gives me wink before grabbing my hand and dragging me back to the classroom.

Releasing a sigh of relief we both walk into the classroom, Momo and Jiro both glance at me, giving them both a thumbs up as I sit down in my seat, Setsuna taking hers ahead of me.