Before You Read

So this is a chapter I'm writing after the release of Season - Chapter 51 - Round 2, Finished!

I just wanted to go over some things for newcomers because what some people have put as reviews on my book.

To give a short answer I've been getting reviews that basically tell people my book is okay (3 Stars, yes this is a WebNovel thing), which as is will cost a lot of people to steer away.

My problem is not having my story be called okay or anything, I've actually seen a legit review that had purpose and intention of critiquing my story which caused me to grow heavily as a writer. 

My actual problem is that I've gotten several reviews of people saying my story is bad because I use "Y/N" for the MC, a couple things.

First, I stopped/altered that at the midway point of my story. Second, it's on Chapter 1/2, the description of the story, and the Info chapter of the book. So you knew, or should have known that it was his name already. Third, how can you judge a story on a story choice, if you go into a serious book and get mad when the book is serious how are you going to call the story bad, now I'd get it if your reason was valid, but I don't see this point of using "Y/N" as a valid reason to dislike and entire story.

Anyways, that all, for newcomers yes I do use Y/N but I've started to avoid using his name entirely, and my writing gets far better down the line.