Prude - Season 2 - Chapter 42 (45)

So I had a quick question, do you all want a chapter (that I constantly update) going over the MC's current stats and quest plus the current harem members (with a pic to go along with them). It's just a small info page going over everything, well probably not small.

Was just curious if you all wanted that or not. I would do my best to update it and keep sending it to the newest spot, though I don't think I can do that on Archive of Our Own and WebNovel, I think I can add an auxiliary chapter for WebNovel but I'd have to delete and reupload the chapter for Archive (I might be able to send it to newest I think but haven't tested it yet).

Anways Enjoy!

_______________________________

MC POV

"Well, that was certainly an interesting encounter," releasing a breath I lean back in my seat feeling the soft fabric push against me. "C'mon, it wasn't that bad you big baby".

"I'm going to disagree with Tokage on this one, it was awful," Jiro attempts to push herself further and further into the corner as if attempting some new disappearing act, "You only say that because of her comment about this being a date and the innuendo she left so I'm calling the biased card".

Setsuna shifts her legs a bit as Jiro gives her a quick glare, 'if looks could kill we'd be at the pearly gates already'. "I don't mind that much, after all, is this not a date?"

"Momo-," "C'mon Jiro don't be a prude- "I'm not a prude!"- just accept that this is a date, it's not like it's a bad thing right? I mean not all dates are romantic, then again ow-". Setsuna rubs her sides as a flick hits her hip, quickly moving her head she pouts at me.

"Whether or not anyone here considers this romantic or not is up to each person, no need to start a fight in the middle of a restaurant," despite my words I'm questioning internally what I consider this date, originally it was just all of us hanging out but now?

'I mean Momo did confess to me and I'm pretty sure it's because of Jiro, I can't ignore the possibility of her also having feelings, and'-... a poke from my side stops my thoughts as Setsuna noticed me rambling in my own mind again.

Releasing a breath I grab my drink, taking a sip from its sprite I believe, at least the modern-day version of it. I guess I can look at this date from both perspectives for now, both romantic and friendly, then again there isn't an insane difference between the two.

After all a date is just people getting together at a certain time to hang out, the only difference is normally the ending right? I may have all this info in my head but there are far too many cultures I would have to sift through in a short amount of time to get my answer.

"I agree. Let's just enjoy ourselves, we came here to have fun after all didn't we? So let's just keep doing that," all of us nod our heads as Momo's smile grows bigger, clapping her hands together and doing the sort of motherly(?) head nod as if content without answers.

Even if it was for a moment there was still a slight dispute between two people here. Due to this, it took a while before everyone went back to their normal themselves, though it thankfully worked itself out in the end.

_______________________________

MC POV - 2 Hours Later

Slowly pulling into the driveway we arrive back at Wayn- Momo's house, stepping out of the car I stretch a little popping my back before releasing a sigh. "Oh did we bore you that much~. Maybe Midnight was right then, gotta take it easier on you".