Battle Trials - Season 1 - Chapter 12

A 3rd chapter? Nice

So update on the Harem, for now it's gonna be the set characters we have already decided on them being Fuyumi, Nagant, Midnight, Nana, Mirko/Ryukyu, and Momo/Kyoka. If anymore are added down the line I will let you know, I'm also tempted to just say Setsuna is going to also be in but that's still something I'm deciding on, also don't expect for me to just make the relationships happen, it's gonna be a minute.

Other than that hope you enjoy as this is another late night chapter after I got off of Valorant.

_______________________________________________

MC POV

Feeling my should being shaken I wake up to Setsuna looking at me.

"Your match is gonna start soon, Midoriya is just being taken to the infirmary"

Standing up I glance around to see some people conversing amongst each other, though Momo's approaching figure is fully take my attention.

"Are you well rested?"

 "I'm doing fine, I'm assuming we need to head down to Ground B?"

She nods her head at my words, "Mhm, we need plant the bomb on a floor and come up with a plan".

Standing up I stretch my back and deactivate my quirk.

"Do your eyes stop glowing normally?"

Glancing at her she seems to be closely staring at my eyes.

(Sorry if you notice a change in writing style, I adapt as I read other stories)

"No, my eyes stop glowing when I stop using my quirk"

At this she raises her eyebrow at me, "You can use your quirk in your sleep".

I give her a small nod.

All Might enters the room before looking towards me and Momo.

"Team I you can head down to the building now, remember 5 minutes before the heroes enter, also take this".

She hands a pair of ear buds to talk to one another.

Taking mine I immediately head down, Momo following in suit.

<Mini Skip>

Arriving at our building we find the bomb already placed on the second floor as a starter location.

"Do you have any ideas?"

Momo looks towards me waiting to hear my response.

"A few, for the most part I'm mainly worried about Todoroki his quirk is obnoxious in enclosed spaces, plus Jiro's ability to find us easily, though I don't know if Todoroki is in a cooperating mood from a first glance"

Momo looks on with a small amount of shock at my quick analysis before smiling.

"I agree Todoroki quirk is very strong from what I remember during the Recommendation Exam and Jiro's quirk is good at hearing things from what I saw, though I don't know if can be used on the offensive."

Momo gets into a thinking position while looking at the floor.

"I can take care of Todoroki if you can deal with Jiro"

Momo look at me gaining a bright smile before nodding.

"Yes that would be the best option, I don't know if I could take Todoroki down with his quirk in a place like this"

"I mean you could blow the place sky high, your quirk creates things right?"

She nods at my question.