Acquisition - Season 1 - Chapter 19 (21)

So there is a big thing I wanted to address before hand, I've gotten 2 reviews, which I'm happy for but I wanted to go over and see how everyone else feels since I am trying to grow as a writer.

1st, Change the MC's name from Y/n L/n to something else, this review was actually why I gave the MC a name and then changed it again when others didn't like it, currently Y/n Neo Sekai.

2nd, this review goes over again the name despite already being changed but also brings up another point, the MC is boring with no actual flaws or personality. Now I won't say I fleshed the MC out perfectly because I'm still learning but I don't agree with no flaws or personality to certain extents.

The MC when it comes to flaws is a bit weird. When it comes to learning things the MC has not only been training for years but also has access to info he shouldn't have, though I don't know exactly what they mean when they say flaws so I'm assuming in skill.

Also when it comes to no personality I would like to apologize(?) for not having the MC at every twist and turn just say what he is feeling. I made it clear early on that the MC is reserved and walled off but slowly has let his wall down especially with the two Setsuna scenes both her hug with how he reacted and her noticing him chuckling instead of being stoic. I'm not just gonna make the MC a 2d character who states all he is feeling and actively have him chasing women because he is a harem protag. I've also gone over his care for the younger kids, his internal struggles in Chapter 5.5, and how he reacted when Midnight used her quirk on him.

If any of you feel like the MC has problems that you don't like please let me know I want to get better, possibly leave a review, a proper review on my Webnovel side.

(Not saying the ones I have aren't proper just saying to not give it a 5/5 just because I asked)

_______________________________

MC POV

Despite attempting to convince myself that I no longer have a choice I can't help but feel a horrible feeling down my back, maybe I should've alerted the school a bit better, though I do have my security measure I still could've made better choices.

I prepared myself a lot but being here, being so close to death is still something I wasn't prepared for.

"You ok", I hear a whisper from my left side noticing Setsuna nudging me.

"Y-yeah, did you need something", I quickly take 2 deep breaths before exhaling.

(The better version for calming yourself quick)

"You looked like you were out of it, are you really that nervous, and here I thought you were gong to be a knight who saved all", hearing her words my right hand holding my spear tightens, though I hide it.

I lean back bit meeting my other two spears acting as supports.

"Nah, I'm fine just thinking about how I'm probably gonna have to rescue you", I do my best to hide my nervousness, a skill I picked up on having to constantly lie throughout my childhood.

"What's that supposed to mean", she elbows me in my side giving me a joke pout.

"-despite looking like we have a stable society, all it takes for one uncontrol able quirk for people to die. Aizawa taught you your limits, All Might taught you how to handle danger and combat, now I will teach your a new perspective how to save lives!", hearing the last part of her speech I can only assume everyone is probably thinking of what happened on that day.

"I hope you all leave here with a better understanding of what it means to save others", she gives a little bow as some people clap.

"He is awesome", Uraraka is clapping the loudest