Stalker Boy - Season 1 - Chapter 4 (Rewrite)

-Deleted Rant, I do a lot of rants-

_______________________________

MC POV (Couple Minutes from last chapter)

After watching the news for awhile the bell ends up ringing as class starts, 'Hm?' I quickly notice of Midoriya to my left. 'When did he walk in' I questioning him in my own mind momentarily, I notice him drawing Mt. Lady and marking down what seems to be a journal entry.

"You know people are gonna think you're a creep or pervert if you do that." Midoriya jolts in his seat hearing this his face noticeably red even from a side view. "W-What?" he questions, turning to me meekly, his head down in embarrassment, but still up enough to look at me in the face.

"Most people are gonna think you're either a creep or a pervert for having journal entries of females, that seem to include a lot of detail, kind of stalker-ish don't you think". I just deadpan at him while glancing at his book noticing the well written out details, 'wow, stalker-like or not it's impressive non the less that he gets so much from little encounters, though that begs the question, if he is so smart then why hasn't he worked out, doesn't he want to be a hero? Does he think he can be a quirkless hero without some physical strength?"

"B-But I have entries of male heroes t-too! It also says quirk analysis on the cover." He is quick counter to my claims, flipping to the front page. "First of all, you could be gay or something. Second of all, not everyone can see the cover at all times, especially not on some thin book like that one. The book is small and thin, the kind you use for stalker stuff or school notes, not the kind you use for information gathering, and data analysis," I reply ever so casually.

Midoriya takes a moment thinking of my words before dropping his head down. "yeah you're right, but still there's a difference between stalking and analyzing things, one is creepy the other is for research," he states with far more confidence than before.

'Huh, he may be shy but it seems when he talks about something that he holds dear to himself it kind of nullifies his shyness, quick to adapt... Hm, he's smart, quick to adapt, quick to think, and when he needs to be he his confident. So how is he so dumb? Does he have the Smart Dumba*s thing going on?' I take a moment to think before calmly resting my head on the desk, using my arms as pillows.

"Yeah, but just because we say something or have the intention to do something, doesn't mean everyone is gonna believe you or see it the way you do. Try getting something that looks a bit more 'official'" I reply into my arms slowly drowning out all the noise in the room.

After awhile the second bell goes off signaling everyone to be quiet as the teacher walks in. I hear him walking around before placing something on what I assume to be his podium. "You guys are all third years now, it's time to start seriously thinking about your futures!" he loudly states, his obvious middle aged voice entering one ear and out the other.

"Now I would hand out these future career forms but, I assume you all want to be heroes anyway!" He loudly states, before the noise of paper being thrown can be heard as students stand up shouting and using their quirks.

'What a garbage teacher, only 1 kid in every couple hundred, no maybe 1 in every couple thousand even has a chance at becoming a hero, and that's even lower here in Musutafu as we have UA high which makes the testing even harder, and the students more abundant. Plus not all children wanna put their life on the line day in and day out.' I glance up from my arms looking at the teacher with a light glare 'god people like him are too incompetent sometimes'.

"Now now, yes you all have wonderful quirks, but we are in school so please avoid using them, as that goes against the rules." He does his best to calm everyone in the class, being successful for all but one. "TEACHER! DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH THESE LOSERS!" A loud over-grown child yells from the center of the classroom.

"As if any of their crappy quirks could even compare to mine." He says with such bravado even a chihuahua might get jealous. Though it seems everyone strongly disagreed with him.

Many start yelling at Bakugou and his confidence, something about U.A., scores, and extras. Most of it undiscernible due to my own lack of attention and the loud yelling of everyone drowning one another out. Though one thing does slip into my ears, something I can't help but fell annoyed at hearing.

"You're also going for U.A. aren't your Midoriya?", the teachers voice calmly ask ignoring all his yelling students. The entire room goes quite at this before mass amounts of yelling and laughing rings out.

"Huh? Midoriya? Now way!" one of the male students laughs out, "Good grades alone can't even get you into Hero Course," another is quick to point out.

Midoriya starts to give a retort about "precedent" or something but a loud explosion throws him back onto the floor. Ignoring Bakugous words I instead focus on the teacher waiting for him to stop this.

But it never came... Well since Bakugou can use his quirk why shouldn't I do the same. Pulling Bakugou by the back of his shirt he glides through the air like a feather before crashing to the floor roughly.

"You all right?" I stretch my hand out to Midoriya as he stares up at me in shock before muttering something as he grabs my hand.

"HEY!" A loud approaching voice comes from behind me as I swiftly dodge an explosion before countering by reaching my hand forward towards Bakugous face, a glow emanating from my hand.

"No fighting on school grounds, especially not with quirks!" Our teachers voice halts both of us from any action. I calmly retract my hand as Bakugou does the same with far less finesse and his arm slapping my own. He gives Midoriya and I both a death glare before scoffing and returning to his seat.

"Thank you," Midoriya's meek voice comes from behind me. "Not a problem, don't let guys like him put you down, I won't say much about your desire to become a hero, but if you take a guy like his words to heart then you've already failed at attempting to become a hero, after all any good hero will attempt save and protect anyone no matter the hate they receive, even if that person doesn't want to be saved." I reply back staring intensely into his eyes, as if to accentuate my point.

Even if I don't believe my own words it's what he needs to hear, or maybe its what I think he wants to hear. After all there are many forms of heroes, heroes of justice, vigilantes, and even villains these are all people who can be heroes in their own right, but I doubt he currently needs the idea of becoming a vigilante with his mental state.

I calmly sit back down in my seat, laying my head down, I drown everything out waiting for the day to end. I can't really intervene with anything else, I may not know everything but I do know what's going to happen here soon, and it's best to not change too much stuff.

_______________________________

-Just me saying goodnight-

Question of the Chapter: What 2 quirks do you think are the most useful together, not powerful, more so versatile and helpful.

1283 Words