Hero Costume - Season 1 - Chapter 10

Hello, sorry for another 5 days without a chapter, I wanna do like 2 chapters if I can a week but I ended up having to move and set up stuff in my house, plus a good friend of mine came over and we hung out for a couple days.

The move caused my body to be in a lot of pain due to me not being physically strong and me doing the most (probably 2nd most) lifting. I ended up getting injured on several occasions and even falling, as well having glass explode in my left hand (wasn't deep and nothing stayed in the hand). Sadly the glass that exploded was to the table that I put my monitor on so I'm currently using a second one that's pretty bad. (plus I had to leave the grave that my cat was put in)

Other than that I have been keeping check of my messages/comments on both Wattpad and WebNovel to the best of my ability, someone had offered a tip that being to give the MC an actual name. What's your opinion on this?

Lastly someone mentioned that Mt. Lady and Midnight would probably be a good grouping, whether that's a yes or no for if they're grouped is to be determined.

Enjoy! 

(Actually Mini Note, Solo Leveling got a new anime trailer, haven't watched it yet, but I have read the Manga and I'm currently reading the LN, can't wait to watch it, hope about you guys?)

_______________________________________________

MC POV (Next Day)

"So what do you think we're doing today" an energetic female voice calls out from my side as Setsuna walks up beside me, joining me in heading to the Hero Course class as we had just finished lunch. 

(Side Note, Japanese classes apparently are all one classroom and it's the teachers who switch rooms)

"Dunno, probably going over some of the basics of being a hero and the curriculum" I stretch my back a bit popping it as we approach the classroom door, walking into class there are a couple students already in, a couple more following behind the two of us.

Sitting and taking a seat I wait for what's about to come.

A couple moments pass by as my classmates converse among each other, though soon a deafening silence washes over the class as foot steps are heard coming from the hallway.

Soon a click noise is heard as the door flies open as a booming voice flows throughout the air.

"I AM HERE" a loud voice booms throughout the room follow by a mature looking female walks into the room.

She has long black hair pulled back into a ponytail, a midnight blue (nearly black) tightly fitted body suit that shows off her abs and decently sizeable cleavage, a white cape covers her back connected only by a gold like chain, she has both yellow gloves and boots, and lastly a red cloth wrapped around her waist resting on her thighs connected by a gold slate like object.

Nana Shimura the Number One Pro Hero in Japan as well as UA's newest teacher.

Seeing her walk into the room almost everyone starts fanboying over her.

"All Might's really gonna teach us" "It's really All Might" "She's even hotter up close" "She's so cool"

Everyone starts talking aloud, a certain comment being glossed over, as people can only be amazed at meeting THE Number One Hero.

"Hero Basic Training, a staple in paving ones way into becoming a proper hero, as the next generation of heroes you all have no time to be sitting around in classes so today's class project will be Battle Training" her words ring throughout everyone's ears as most can only sit in anticipation to hear more, some questioning what the 'Battle Training' will be.