Birth of a Hero - Season 1 - Chapter 20 (22)

Another chapter... Huh.

Anyway I would like to mention something, don't expect daily uploads or anything, I only wrote these chapters because I got the urge to and I didn't want to have them archived or just waiting because it feels... Disingenuous I guess.

Also when it comes to MC Vs. Nomu despite the MC having trained a lot he had a couple main reasons why he lost. First he was nervous and out of it. Second he is only using his Gravity Armor to push forces away not redirect them, he isn't good enough yet. Third the Nomu is stronger than in canon, the MC forgot about that thinking only it's quirks would be stronger.

Anyway Enjoy!

_______________________________

MC POV

The sound of beeping can be heard slowly echoing throughout the room.

Slowly waking up from my slumber I glance towards my left seeing curtains encompassing the bed I'm laying on.

Attempting to sit up my entire body shoots in pain as I let out a grunt falling back onto what I can assume to be a hospital bed.

Hearing the clanking of the metal pieces holding the curtain I glance once again to my left seeing Aizawa standing there a bunch of bandages around him, though his face seems to be ok.

"Morning kid", Aizawa sits at the of the bed.

"What happened?", my voice comes out weak and scratchy.

"You fought the Nomu and managed to hold it back".

I go to move my right hand but it hurts a bit to much, though I can move my right.

Managing to take of the cover I get a good look at my upper body, the entire thing covered in bandages and wounds, though not to many things that look like they will scar badly.

"Most of your damage is internal, you will have a couple scars most of which on your arms", he points to my arms which seem to have the most damage, "No permanent damage".

Nodding at his words I manage to sit up a bit.

"What exactly happened, I remember getting beaten into the floor... then nothing", my voice keeps it softness as I stare into his eyes.

"I see, maybe that's for the best", hearing this I give him a look of confusion.

Before I can ask my question the door opens as Recovery Girl walks into the room.

"It seems you two are enjoying yourself, but Aizawa what did I say", she walks over and smacks Aizawa on the leg lightly.

Aizawa sighs as he sit back down on his bed grumbling about "Overreacting".

"Good morning Y/n it seems you are doing better, though please refrain from overexerting yourself", she walks up to me with a soft and caring smile similar to Fuyumi.

"Alright... Thank you".

"It's simply my job to keep the youth like you alive, though please take better care of yourself you almost destroyed your own body", she walks around the room doing some stuff, before handing me what looks like medicine.

"What do you mean?", I take the medicine without resistance.

"Oh do you not remember, I suppose that's to be expected, well it's not my place to say as I wasn't there to see it all."

"Speaking of letting him know, do you mind if I show him?", Aizawa chirps up from the side as Recovery Girl glares at him.

She takes a moment before sighing, "Fine but he is return so I can go over a couple of things with him".