Festival of Dreams - Season 1 - Chapter 23 (26)

10th Chapter in 5 ish days I believe, this isn't natural for me.

Then again I've been writing when I have the urge too, I simply write either when my deadline is or when I get in the mood, after all I do this for fun, I don't get paid or anything like that.

Also I'm still deciding how I want the harem to even start, got some ideas, but don't expect it to immediately happen unless you can come up with how it would happen. But I think my way will make sense and not be just a Deus Ex Machina or anything.

Deus Ex Machina: An unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel.

_______________________________

MC POV (Next Morning)

"Hey wake up", I'm woken up by light shaking feeling as my eyes land on Setsuna in her school uniform, how did she get that?

"Hey you're finally awake, get dressed we have to go to school today, they let us off yesterday because well we were attacked", I sit up slowly and stretch my body.

(MC was knocked unconscious and recovered within the same day due to recovery girl, yes her quirk is stronger not heal All Might tier though, also someone on WebNovel do it, send the Gif, it may not be the exact same quote but it's close enough you know what I'm talking about.)

"They couldn't give us another day off, guess we need to people to survive anything if we're trying to become hero's. Also quick question your clothes... How?", I get up and walk towards my dresser grabbing my school outfit.

"My mom recommended I take it with me, she likes to be careful", I nod as I take off my shirt before glancing towards Setsuna as she just watches me for a moment before turning around.

Quickly changing clothes we head out.

"So do you always walk to school?"

"I do, though on occasion I do jog, early morning exercise, I do stamina training through my gravity and breathing training to keep my body stable, it's why my heartrate isn't constantly at a high rate, when I'm working out I control my breathing which changes the blood flow in my body."

"Huh, are you always using, your breathing thing?"

"No I'm not always using it."

"Can you teach me it it sounds useful, my stamina isn't the greatest and I need to work on it.", she takes a step closer as we continue walking.

"Sure, there are two variations to the technique that I know. One relies on inhaling a lot of breath at once thought it can be used constantly too  and the other is used to inhale a small amount of breath at once or constantly, the only main difference is that one is used for stabilization and the other increases physical capabilities", I show of the basics to both of my techniques but something interesting happens when doing the deep inhales.

{Notice Hidden Quest Found:

A Slayer's Breath

Reach 50% Breathing Technique To Learn More

Current Breathing Mastery: 26%}

'Hm, a hidden quest because of breathing? A Slayer's Breath, I feel like that's a reference to something.'

"You're zoning out again".

"Ah, Sorry about that was just thinking about something, anyways you should only practice these when it's time to practice, breathing incorrectly can cause you injury or your body to react weirdly", she nods as we quickly make it to the school, the orphanage only being a 20 minute walk away.