Connections - Season 2 - Chapter 33 (36)

Welcome!

Finally a new chapter, I'm still thinking on my second book and how I want it to all go, plus only like 3 votes actually came through, none of which were on the same book so it's just 3 across the, none on the "Eikon of the Abyss".

Though I did want to mention I have like 15 other book ideas on shit like JJK and the MCU, I honestly just gave one the ones I had the biggest/well though out idea on.

Not much other than that.

Suppose the last thing to say is that I'm back and hopefully will stay, I have no intention on leaving and will do my best to let you guys know faster when I need to take a break.

Enjoy!

_______________________________

MC POV

A confession, something I'm not very used to.

Momo's reasoning is... sound. 

Only somewhat though, I was aware that some rich families practiced polygamy, as well as those in quirk marriages. But to want to join simply because you are curious, doubtful. 

Is it because of Jiro?

She's been acting odd around me, I'm not the best when it comes to women but even then I'm still not that stupid.

Is it possible she likes me, or at least has some interest in me, it would explain some things such as her constant avoidance of me, Momo's new found interest, as well as Setsuna's... cunning(?) smile she sports.

...

Now that I think about it why exactly is Setsuna ok with the idea of others dating me, I mean she did say it would be a poly relationship so they will technically be dating her too but she only ever said that she noticed the feelings in me not why she was okay with it.

I glance up staring at the patiently waiting Yaoyorozu, "I'm going to have to... well not decline per say but I ca- won't say yes right now".

As I finish speaking she looks a bit down as well as conflicted with something, Setsuna's face also slightly shifts into one of curiosity.

"But, I wouldn't mind getting to know you a bit better first, your confession was very sudden and you're a lovely woman but I don't think we've been able to talk enough", as I finish Momo's face shifts into a smile, as I feel Setsuna's right cheek on my left shoulder with what I can assume to be a smile.

I don't want to just jump into a new relationship -or bigger one- but Momo is still a lovely girl so I don't just want to reject her.

"I see, yes that might be for the best you and Setsuna only just started dating two weeks ago. My intrusion must still be odd as you're probably figuring things out between yourselves, if you'd like we could go on a date sometime, Setsuna included", her smile slowly grew bigger throughout her talking as she looks towards Setsuna too.

Now that I think about I haven't really been able to take Setsuna on a date, or have we already just gone on a few technically, at least non romantic ones.

Not like I have the money to do so, don't really get an allowance.

I take a moment to let her words sink in, suppose she takes her mothers words to heart, if you like someone just go for it, but there is a thing called being to blunt.

This is Momo we're talking about at the end of the day.

"Eventually yes, but as of right now I don't think I can, we're still in school after all, plus I can only assume we're gonna have stuff to do after the festival, you know how Aizawa is. But yes I believe we can eventually go on a date", as I finish Momo clasps her hands together giving a "perfect" as she stands up.