Four Reps? - Season 1 - Chapter 16

I said no promises on another fast update.

I ended up having to go to the dentist, was mentally out of it, had D&D, read, slept, and played FF16.

Meh at least I'm updating somewhat consistently instead of not at all.

_______________________________________________

MC POV

Arriving at the school gates I notice a bunch of reporters, quickly walking through many attempt to talk to me about All Might.

I ignore them finding it annoying that they're stopping students just to talk about All Might as if there isn't enough info about her.

I mean they have at least 20 entire movies about things she has done in her time and that's not even mentioning 'those' kind of movies, the internet is way to dangerous of a place.

Quickly walking through the halls I'm met with a familiar face blocking my way.

"Good morning Power Loader." I stop in just a couple feet away from the walking... Well Power Loader, just close enough to see his Dull Blue eyes staring at me.

"Morning kid, need you to come with me for a bit more, didn't have enough so we're gonna need more, I already let Eraserhead know so no need to worry on that end." his voice carries a heavy tiredness to it, though his eyes have a bit of shake to them probably because of an energy drink or something.

Power Loader quickly drags me along to one of the support labs, one for his own personal use, though it does see use from some of the 3rd years, or so he said last time I stepped foot in here even if only for a minute or 2 on the first day.

(Never stated it because... Well I'm no perfect writer and only had a fraction of an idea that this fleshed out to be).

"Take a seat kid, we ended up having enough to finish one of your weapons but for the other 4 and it's core we're gonna need to take a bit more blood, Shield has a quirk user we found could create a special crystal like substance that can be 'melted' and has an adapting property, due to this we won't need as much blood as we would have needed, still gonna need a bit."

Taking a seat I pull up my left sleeve due to my tablet taking up my right, Power Loader draws two vials worth of blood before giving me Kirby band-aid.

(Kirbo Supremacy)

"Will I be able to use my first Brionac in training?" applying the band-aid I lean back in the seat as Power Loader shuffles around the item filled room placing the vials in a small container for later before he goes to one of the desk pulling something out.

"You can use it whenever just please refrain from using it on other students, only the practice weapons should be used in combat training." he hands me a long spear like weapon.

Brionac is a black spear with a 3 pronged blade, the 3 tips forming a pyramid like head meeting at the tip, the bottom has a triangle sword like guard, just below the head there seems to be a purple crystal that has vein like patterns imbedded into the entire spear all meeting at the crystal, the pyramid tip is a dull purple like color similar to the crystal, activating my quirk the spear glows in tandem.