An Interesting Development - Season 1 - Chapter 3 (Rewrite)

-Deleted Rant-

_______________________________________________

MC POV (7 Years Later/ 15 Years Old) (Mini Note, the MC looks currently 16 due to using Life-Force Energy all the time, not to mention they're gonna be 16 (will look almost 17) upon entry of UA, I added his birthday in the INFO section, March 15th, 2401)

Well now this is an interesting development. I'm currently seated in the middle of class, both literally and figuratively. As students stroll in checking to see if they're at their proper class, having the new school year just started, it seems that I either got very lucky or unlucky.

"Get out of my way!" A very angry ashy-blonde boy barks out walking through the classroom door, pushing a couple students aside, Katsuki Bakugou one of the main protagonist and the main rival to Izuku Midoriya, he's currently wearing the school clothing, a black thin button up over shirt with long sleeves, with a matching set of pants, and finally a pair of white shoes.

'Ah, speak of the devil and he shall appear I guess,' a set of green hair meekly walks in immediately after the aforementioned boy, wearing the same set of clothes though slightly shorter. he quickly and meekly walks through the classroom sitting to the left of me.

I notice Bakugou glaring at Midoriya but choose to ignore it entirely. Instead of him causing trouble like he normally would, I think, he surprisingly just scoffs and sits one seat ahead and to the left of Midoriya.

'Should I consider this a blessing or a curse?' I question in my own thoughts leaning back in my seat. I always knew that they went to a school nearby, just never knew they were in the same school as me, seems we were just never placed in the same classes or recess times, can't tell if that's really good or back luck.

Well, should I consider this a bonus or not, I could accidentally change the future. I mean this universe is already different then the canon one, but I don't know how different. To much different and everything I know can become obsolete to some extent.

I sit there in contemplation for awhile before hearing the bell ring as class starts. 'Well I suppose I will just have to wait and see how things go, if they interact with me then I'll act in kind, should avoid changing their mind sets too much'.

_______________________________________________

MC POV (About a couple months later)

I let out a long sigh leaning back into my chair as I sit in class staring at my phone, a lovely gift from the orphanage that most everyone got, watching the news as apparently an attack broke out nearby.

(I completely forget that I said he had a phone later but it's not entirely important)

Watching the live video one of the rising stars known as Kamui Woods goes to his use special move Preemptive Binding Lacquered Chain Prison, stretching his arm out wood sprouts from it at a rapid pace before...

"CANYON CANNON", a loud female voice shouts out as a huge foot slams against the fellow giant as he fly's back crashing into a couple buildings destroying parts of them. "Hm?" I hum allowed, my interest having been peaked, 'that was quite a strong kick, is she that strong, I get it she's big, but I don't 'remember' her outputting this strength, though I only have a faint memory of her from the future, must be her debut? Is she trying hard, was he that weak, or is the future big guy that strong, questions for later I guess'.

As she lands on her feet, wearing her hero costume which is a full body suit, the colors of which are purple, a white-tannish color, and orange. The purple covers her chest area like tank top, her thigh area like a pair of long boots, her arms long long sleeved gloves, and her face with a mask and set of horns. The orange rest on the edge of the all the purple, and the white-tan color on everything else. She immediately answers one of my questions upon landing, "Todays my debut, pleased to meet you all! You may call me MT. LADY!", as she's saying this many reporters gather around saying "It's her" some of them going for... specific shots.

(Fun fact she never says a*s)

"Mt. Lady huh," I continue watching the news for a bit, Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods end up hauling the villain off while getting their momentary glory.

Seems the knew heroes are getting stronger every day, though don't know how much it will amount for in the future. I let out an audible sigh, well hopefully the future can be changed. I slowly relax in my chair continuing to watch the news.

_______________________________

The only relevant thing that was here in the past rant was that the INFO chapter doubles as the government file they had of the MC, obvsiouly not all of the INFO on that chapter they had access to but it explains the 'touch(?)' as they weren't aware of the truth of his quirk and all that.

Question of the Chapter: What is your favorite Quirk and what do you think is the most powerful, not strongest in physical abilities, but powerful as in versatility, strength, usefulness and more.

875 words