Quirk Assessment- Season 1 - Chapter 8

So little rant, I hate having bad Wi-Fi like my stuff runs at 5 Mbps with an ethernet and I'm trying to download all the Kingdom Hearts game to play them in canonical order (Amazing Game Series BWT my personal favorite) but because it's on an extended storage and my breaker popped I had to restart the 1.5-2.5 Final Mix bundle 3 times which adds on hours though thankfully it hit like a save point and it keeps starting at 3/4 off the way.

Anyway not much I can think of saying right now story-wise other than thank you all as I hit 4.4K reads and 104 votes, I didn't feel like I was advertising my story well enough but it seems some people keep coming back and reading it, and for that I'm thankful.

Actually final note, I'm gonna do my best using the Wiki and what information I have and what I've changed for the Quirk Assessment/Apprehension test as it will be different, to some extent.

_______________________________________________

MC POV

Heading outside with my fellow classmates we find ourselves in an open field with what seems to be a ball throwing area and a track field.

There are a couple other sports like areas but they're a bit of a ways away.

"You will all be participating in a test of quirks" at this many students start murmuring.

"What about the Entrance Ceremony or Guidance Sessions?" a girl with short brown hair, something similar to a bob cut, speaks up. She has brown eyes, a round face, and a short stature.

Nothing else to note at a passing glance in this clothing.

"You don't have time to waste on that kind of stuff if you want to become heroes, U.A. is well known for it's freestyle education system. we teachers are allowed to teach how we see fit as long as it makes progress", at this she quiets down as many look on with curiosity on how we're gonna be tested.

"In middle school you all took non-quirked standardized testing, this country prohibits quirk usage when calculating averages, it's not very rational, Bakugou" at this the ash-blonde perks up.

'And here I though he picked who ever went first, though picking the kid with the quirk that would excel at throwing is the smartest'.

"How far could you throw in middle school?" "Eighty-Four meters", at this Bakugou is thrown the ball.

'Hm?' hearing this I glance towards Bakugou, all though we did go to the same school I never really cared to pay attention when it came to physical exams as I always placed first, but still that number seems... off to me, why?

"Good, now try throwing this but use your quirk, also don't leave the circle", Bakugou walks over to the circle as he stretches his arm.

Reeling back his arm he throws the ball as hard as he can, a deafening boom echoing through the air.

"As heroes it's important for us to know our limits, that's the first step to to figuring out what kind of heroes you'll be." saying this he shows us a phone like objects, 1056.9 M.

Many students look on amazed at is throw, one even commenting how fun it will be.

'1056.9 meters, that's not right, I may not know everything but this test was something I definitely have memories off, it should have been 705.2 from what I recall, have things changed?' I look at the number with narrowed eyes, something is definitely off.

First the Omaezaki incident, then All-Might, and now Bakugou.

What all is changing, I know Setsuna's change is because of me and the butterfly affect but still.