Upgrades People Upgrades - Season 1 - Chapter 13

(A beginning note, I've been sleeping on this chapter for like 4 days, as in I've had this chapter at 1000 words for a couple days but just never finished it, I've been dead tired and have had a lot of trouble sleeping, it's currently 9:10 am and I woke up at 1 am because of my sleep schedule, I'll try to write more, but I'm also starting a DND campaign (I'm the DM), I was thinking of actually writing a characters backstory as a book on the side for, so you might see that eventually, possibly not 100% guaranteed.)

So I'm gonna give the MC a placeholder name to call him bye from here on out, his name is gonna be Neo Sekai. 

It took me forever to settle on a name and I ended up with this one, there is a reason why the first and last name are from two different languages, what's your opinion on the name?

(Also as far as all characters are concerned this is what he has always went by, so every time it has said Y/N L/N it has technically said this but going back and changing it would be obnoxious so I'm only gonna update the first chapter where his info is saying there was a name change.)

Anyway enjoy!

_______________________________________________

MC POV

Having given Todoroki to the worker bots Momo and I head back to viewing room.

Walking in quite a few sets of eyes land on us as All Might gives a bright smile.

"You both did wonderfully out there, though sadly Young (Yep she says it to) Jiro and Todoroki won't be here to hear the evaluation".

Nodding at her words everyone gathers around or actively listens in to hear what she has to say.

"Now as for the MVP of this round I'm going to have to give it to Young Neo, anyone know why?"

Everyone stays quiet for a moment before Momo raises her hand, All Might raises her eyebrow but nods at her to continue.

"All though I can't say what happened in the fight as I was upstairs I did manage to hear a lot through the earpiece, Neo was quick on his feet to realize that Todoroki was gonna try winning immediately and the second Todoroki covered the building he was already moving through the halls. After the fight began I managed to create a feedback loop between two megaphones and he immediately reported back the situation to me and even attempted to explain Todoroki's wrong doing to him".

Momo's analysis brings a smile to our teachers face as she nods at her.

"Yes Young Neo used his surroundings excellently and while still knowing to notify his teammate even when victory was close to being obtained, but that doesn't mean anyone else did any worse. Young Yaoyorozu and her intelligence to use megaphones as well as know her strengths and weaknesses and use them to their fullest, Young Todoroki trying to end it fast as to not let the villains retaliate though underestimating his opponents, and Young Jiro for quickly reacting and attempting to counterattack before even Todoroki could realize what was happening, though at the cost of her consciousness. At the end of the day you all did amazing"

(Speeches am I right)

Everyone nods at her words a few in deep thought.

"Team J can now head down to Ground B to get ready (Setsuna and Denki)"

Hearing this I turn to Setsuna giving her a nod and mouthing her good luck.

She nods back at this before heading off.

"Hey um.. Mrs. All Might?"

She turns around to see me standing beside her, a smile still present on her face.