Foundations - Season 1 - Chapter 15.75 (19)

Middle of the night, at a random park with my sibling and I was like yeah I got ideas, though it was the entire reason we left was to brainstorm ideas and vibe.

More so me brainstorming ideas and them vibing with me.

_______________________________

MC POV (Ground Omega) (Day after last chapter (15.5)

My gun fires as it's immediately met with another bullet mid air, quickly using my quirk I move positions finding myself now on the fourth floor another shot rings out as my gun goes empty.

I hear approaching foot steps before a gun is pressed to my head, my own gun to be exact something I had lent to Snipe, he was decently happy something about how engravings give every tactical advantage.

"Not bad kid you got better at positioning and using your quirk to keep yourself mobile and increasing your bullets velocity, if you can get that quirk to guide your bullets a bit better at further range then you'll be one hell of a sniper", Snipes country accent comes through his mask.

Before Snipe can take another action a bullet hits his gut as he falls to the floor holding his gut.

"Yeah you're right though you forget even if I can't control my quirk that well at that far of range I can still make my own bullets, even if it requires a bit more energy and focus", I stand from my spot against the office buildings wall.

"Nice one kiddo", Snipe stands up slightly leaning against the wall though his pain quickly subsides.

He hands me my gun as I holster them both back into my hero costume.

"Ya know kid with your desire for range and mobility I think you might be in due for a teacher with a bit more on the true side of guns, I tend to rely on my quirk even if I do still have amazing skill I do know someone who is naturally just that amazing through raw skill", Snipe toots his own horn a bit while making me an interesting offer.

"Really? I'm not to skilled so I don't see a need to switch, plus I enjoy your teaching methods", Snipe and I slowly walk back to the schooling area having finished our final match of the day.

"Well I appreciate your compliments it's still a thing of building habit and a boy of your age may appreciate it", Snipe chuckles a bit making some sort of innuendo that I don't notice.

"If you say so and can actually get this person to teach me then I'll take it, but I would still like to learn from you too, two heads are better than one and all that".

"That's what I like to hear, this friend of mine could also use the time off, they work far to much", he chuckles staring off into the sky at least I think so, kind of hard to tell with his mask in the way.

Snipe is honestly one of my favorite teachers, he is laid back but still teaches with passion and cares for his students plus his tales of the states are always fun to hear.

From what he told me he is actually the older second uncle of Pony Tsunotori, she is apparently American born but Japanese descendant and was brought to UA because of Snipe.

Honestly it explains how they both have homing-like quirks, even if it could've been a coincidence, but then again all Americans are related.

(Can confirm my sibling said it themselves, then again we're all related even if you don't believe in Adam and Eve we started from somewhere.)

Snipe and I walk throughout the school after I finished changing just talking about random stuff, mostly his lovely tales about American Politics or something.

We split off near the Teacher's Office area as I head towards the school entrance to leave.

As I leave I notice Setsuna hanging near the archway, having looked like she only recently arrived.

"Howdy", she stares up from her phone looking a bit confused.

"Howdy? Never heard you say that before".

"Sorry just finished talking with Snipe, he tends to rub off on people".

"Huh, well does that mean you're free?", she sticks her phone in her pockets.

She is currently wearing a simple set of semi-tight jeans and a white t-shirt hugging her waist a bit.

"Suppose so, though I did just finish training so I met smell a bit, even if I slightly rinsed off in one of the school showers", I roll my sleeves up a bit doing my best to avoid looking like I just walked out of a school.

"That's fine by me, just wanted to take a walk through town, my mom had to head off to work so just wanted to kill some time".

"Could've called so you didn't need to walk here, though I appreciate it", we start walking off heading through town a bit just enjoying ourselves.

We ended up doing this for a couple hours before I walked her home.

"Thanks for walking me back, you didn't need to though".

"Nah it's fine, it was in the same direction anyway, plus you walked to see me at the gate so I figured this is the least I can do", as I'm saying this I notice Setsuna acting a bit odd?

She looks a bit finicky to say the least.

"Something wrong Tokage?", she stares at me a bit.

"Do you ne-", before I can say anything just gives me a hug.

Unlike the other half hugs she has given me before this one was lighter, softer, warmer...

I stare down noticing her eyes just staring into my chest as she releases me.

"I- Um...", she just smiles at me before turning around and heading inside not before waving goodbye.

"See you at school tomorrow!", she leaves as I'm there a bit... Dumbfounded? 

No not quite the right word more so shock I guess.

_______________________________

Setsuna POV

I lean up against the door of my house a bit before heading to my room a big smile.

Even if it's just baby steps, they're steps non the less.

Laying on my bed I can do nothing but smile, even if we just met I feel a small connection, I won't lie to myself and say I'm not slightly doubtful but even a small fire can burn a forest.

_______________________________

MC/Setsuna POV

That night my covers never felt warmers

_______________________________

A lot shorter than normal but it's two in one day even if hours apart.

I won't lie when I say I'm not the greatest at writing romance but I'm learning.

I did want to expand upon a bit of lore with Snipe just for some fun.

It's probably a bit weird for you all to have just read a second ago about how the MC was going to head to the USJ and now it's random background stuff but I did want to create some groundwork for stuff and I'm also not a perfect writer, I'm still learning and I didn't completely plan everything ahead, though I do have plans.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed, I'm going to sleep now.

1150 Words