Testing the Mind and Moves - Season 2 - Chapter 29 (32)

So I wanna make a change to the MC's gear slightly, also I plan on make a chapter going over everything the MC has, every time the MC gets something new I'll move the chapter up so you can all re check it and so I can find it easier.

The change is that the MC's spears are made out of shards instead, they work the exact same and the 'veins' are simply his blood flowing in-between each shard, this will later allow for more versatility and ideas on my end, don't worry I won't do random BS with it, though it's possible I forget about it.

Picture of the「World's Eye」, just with black flames around it (Referring to The Puzzle Pieces - Chapter 25, btw for those didn't realize chapter 25 was The Puzzle Pieces and 26 was, Are Set In place)

_______________________________

MC POV

The day went by well enough, almost everyone is focused on training and preparing for the Festival so there wasn't to much going on,

Heading down the hall I reach the room where Snipe does his club activities.

As I walk in I notice a few of my upperclassmen as well as Snipe and Nagant, the latter talking to each other away from everyone else.

Most of the upperclassmen are either talking about their quirks and ways to use them or practicing, the room itself is pretty big as it's one of the training facilities, Ground Echo to be exact, so it isn't causing many problems.

"Good morning Snipe", I give him a wave as he returns the favor before waving me to come over.

"Good morning Mrs. Nagant".

"Good morning to you Y/n and call me Nagant"

(Most students either call their teachers by their last names with a Mrs., Mr., Etc. or by their hero names nullifying the need for Prefix, though it can still be added just in case)

"So kiddo ready to do your training, Nagant here isn't one to hold back just because you're a kid", I can hear the smile under his mask as he talks.

"Wouldn't have it any other way", I pull out both Ebony and Ivory.

"Quite the unique weapons you've got, any particular reason they look that way?", Nagant brings her hand as if requesting to see them so I hand them over.

"Just looked cool, they have designs based off an old game figured it would be nice to have a bit of style, never hurt anyone to look cool", she nods at my explanation checking the ins and outs of my gun, playing with the dual barrels she opens a space in-between them as a very dense object falls out no bigger than a gum wrapper that's been rolled into a ball.

"What's this, does it have anything to do with your quirk or the guns themselves", she checks the other doing the exact same with the former as a small piece falls out.