Indulgences - Season 2 - Chapter 28 (31)*

...Please note I've never written this kind of stuff before, I'll also avoid throwing in any kink's for now or at least big ones, specifically to much quirk usage, that's for later.

_______________________________

(This chapter contains 18+ content)

Slowly kissing her neck I hear light gasps, she brings her arms around my back softly holding onto me.

I move my hands to her soft hips as I switch to kissing her mouth, our tongues dancing against each other trying to gain dominance over the other.

She quickly losses as she gives in as she wraps her arms around my shoulders trying to bring me in closer.

"Ah~", we both part a string of saliva between us.

"Is it me or did you get better", she gives me a cunning smile as she drags her hands up and down my shirt, a blush ever present.

"Dunno does it matter?", I pull her up placing her on my lap as she loops her legs around me quickly pulling me in for round 2.

A while passes like this, our tongues simply enjoying themselves.

"Fuck, I need more", Setsuna slowly undoes my shirt as I notice a wet spot developing on her pants.

She quickly takes me shirt off as she starts kissing down my chest, slowly bringing herself to the floor.

"It seems this guy wants more too", she presses her lips to my crotch over my pants giving me a small wink.

"it's kind of hard to not be when you in this position", she slowly takes her shirt off as if teasing me.

Her rather sizable breasts are held back in a tight black bra squishing the two mounds together emphasizing their appearance. Looking farther down her body, the sweat making her look all the better, I see her curvy hips the slowly go down to her hidden lower half.

She slowly undoes my shorts slightly stroking my shaft over my final piece of cloth.

She brings her face up to my stomach slowly kissing down it as her hands slowly edge down boxers until my dick springs out landing on the side of her cheek.

(No given size)

She slowly caresses it before bring her tongue to the base and slowly drawing it upwards.

'I should be asking her if she got better', bringing my hands down I pull the other side of her face closer, giving a final kiss before she actually uses her lips.

"You done teasing?", she gives me that lovely smile of hers before sticking her tongue out and quickly engulfing my dick as a huge wave of euphoria goes up my spine.

"Fuck", her tongue twist and turns around my dick as I notice her head bobbing up and down as she stares into my eyes, her slight gagging filling the air.

I quickly notice that her tongue is still moving even when her mouth moves to my tip.

'Cheeky', I bring my hand to the back of her head as she doesn't resist allowing me to guide her up and down.

"Mhmm~", her muffled moves are all that can be heard as I stretch my right arm down quickly undoing her bra and playing with her breasts.

She speeds up even further at my touch bringing even more down her throat as her gagging gets louder.

After a minute or so she stops, slowly bringing her head back as she drags her tongue along my shaft.

She brings herself back to my lap, though not before taking her pants off, her plumps thighs encasing themselves around my hips, her panties completely removed as her lower shaven half slowly brushes up and down like her other mouth was doing.