The First and Last - Season 0 - Chapter 5.5

So as a Writer I think I made a mistake skipping past and not giving more backstory and giving too much Lore/World Building/Power System building. So I'm gonna, every now and then, create these half chapters. These half chapters will be for character building, world building, or filler. They will be canon and important to some extent, mostly.

I'm calling them Half-Chapters and not Mini-Chapters since they will not be mini, their length will change and not always be constant, not like my regular chapters are. Calling them Half-Chapters is better and they are basically just flashbacks (or Side-Stories if I'm feeling up to it), I'm basically writing in the Naruto Style.

For now have fun reading, though I have some more stuff to talk about at the end.

_______________________________________________

MC POV (4 Years Old)

It was around the time I first awakened my quirk.

"WOW, you're quirk is so cool!", Tao Hideo, one of the older kids in my orphanage had praised my quirk a lot, he wasn't much older but was a big fan of heroes. 

It's possible he praised my quirk because he considered his own weak, Handy-Man I believe is what is what called, his hand could turn into utensils, I would beg to differ on it's strength and usefulness, but who do I know I was just a kid with to much information, not like I had any experience.

After I originally awakened my quirk many of my 'family' members had gotten close to me, though maybe we were close before and I just never noticed, hard to say.

We had spent a lot of time together playing outside, reading, learning, if it was something you could do together we were all probably doing it then.

It was nice, peaceful...

I can't remember everything from back then, most of it was the same thing, day after day, week after week, though it all changed when we had begun their form of early schooling.

To get a good judge of each child intelligence we took a couple beginner test, told they were "For fun" or "A game that we would be trying out", probably to test if we had any innate talent, probably because intelligence was considered genetic due to quirks, though whether that is true or not is up for debate.

The test were never anything difficult for me, child play even, no pun intended (definitely intended).

The Child Care Workers immediately took note of my intelligence, it was considered far above average, to the point of being called a prodigy instead of just a genius.

Despite my young age they did what they considered to be "the best" and gave me home-schooling lessons, this drove me to constantly reading, not only for their lessons, but because of my curiosity to find out who/what I was.

I may have only been 'conscious' for 2 years but a child's mind and the information surpassing that of the average adult, possibly even elder, would eventually lead to some good and bad outcomes. Who would've guessed...

Though these signs wouldn't have popped up for another couple years.

_______________________________________________

MC POV (7 Years Old, almost 8)

It had started around my 8th birthday, maybe a couple months before it, it's all fuzzy.

I had slowly drowned myself in books, maybe by my own volition or maybe because of how I was pushed by the adults.

Around this time I had started noticing how quiet the area around me had gotten.