Consent - Season 2 - 43 (46)*

Got rid of the Chapter part of the title, as well as I'm currently and slowly revamping/cleaning up old chapters.

_______________________________

MC POV

Playing with Jiro's tongue her hands slowly unbutton my shirt, crawling around my chest as if trying to learn every little detail about it. My own hands follow in suit, slowly stripping off her jacket before tossing it to the side. Releasing her lips Momo turns my head quickly taking mine as her sloppy kisses slowly change to match my own pace.

Momo pushes back having to take a breath as her flushed enters my vision, the small drops of glistening sweat in the dim light making her all the more attractive. Slowly a feeling of something trailing up my left arm is felt as I notice Jiro moving her jacks along my veins, her face panting heavily as if lost in something.

Grabbing her chin with my left hand she stares deep into my eyes. 

"Something interesting?" Softly she nods her lips moving up to my lips before instead planting themselves on my neck.

"you~"

Not elaborating any further she continues pecking at me as Momo sits behind me, her arms going up my back along with her lips.

'This position...' 

Quickly flipping us back over so Jiro is on my lap her jacks retract as she regains some of her senses again. Placing my hands on her hips I slowly trail my mouth along her neck before my hands tug at the hem of her shirt, glancing towards her eyes she nods as I take it off, her small but perky tits being held by a black bra, slowly trailing my mouth down I plant a kiss between them as my hand undoes the back of her bra, my quirk assisting me.

My free hand, being my right one, draws in Momo though I notice a lack of her long sleeved shirt, herself also now only sporting a black bra this one more 'elegant'. Her rather sizeable breast push themselves into my arm as she take my lips before grabbing my hand to move them towards her breast having me grope them.

A soft and plushy feeling takes over my hands as they easily dig into her chest, her moans entering my ears. 

"Y-you're good Mh~ at th-this~," she doesn't even attempt to hide her voice further leaning into my arm. 

Using my left hand I play with Jiro breasts, softly tugging at her nipples as the two girls moans enter my ear. While playing with both of their breasts a hand starts groping my lower section as Jiro started grinding herself against me, her right hand on toying with my bulge.

Releasing Momo's lips I stare into Jiro's eyes, "You know if we go any further there won't be many more chances to turn back". Pausing for a moment she stares back at me before her hand on my pants tightens a bit.

"I-I'll be in your care then," she presses her whole body into me, giving me the final bit or permission I needed, Momo following in suit. "I believe I already gave my answer~ Don't worry about my hymen it was destroyed long ago".

Hearing their answers I pull Jiro further into my lap, my lips going around one of her nipples as her hands wrap themselves around my head. Her fingers kneading my hair roughly but before her moans can enter my ear a muffled noise is heard as I glance up, Momo now kissing her.

"Mo- Mmm -Mo, W..What are you-," she is quickly muted again as the bustier female's tongue enters her mouth, quickly gaining dominance over the smaller of the two . "S-Sorry I was curious, if you don't like it I won't do it again". Momo pulls herself back as I release myself from Jiro's nipple, Jiro slowly calming down from her momentary surprise.