Hiatus Notice? (Edited)

Hello!

Been meaning to type this up for a minute, I've been on a break for awhile, originally I wanted to do a couple day break having posted like 16 chapters in 7 days maybe more. After about 4-5 days I wanted to continue but my mental health took a nose dive and I started losing motivation to do anything, to the point I slept for 3 days straight without getting up.

I recently came back to actually moving like 2-3 weeks later (from the last chapter upload not my sleep break), I have no intention to stop writing but I think I had some sort of flaw when writing that I need to look back on, I'm trying to find what that issue is by having someone I trust who loves to read look through my work (they've already been reading it but haven't in a minute).

One flaw I did notice is the amount of ideas I had and how I was trying to put it all into one book.

Because of this flaw I actually want to try writing another book a second one that I might actually make into a real novel and not a fan fic.

I'm curious on what your opinions on my book ideas and what you would like to see.

"Domain Expansion": Another MHA fan fic, it's name might fool you, the MC has a barrier quirk, if you've all seen that anime where the MC has a barrier ability he can change at will well the MC has something similar to that, I haven't actually seen it but when researching ideas for a barrier quirk it popped up.

"The Throneless King": A Solo Leveling Fic, I recently finished the Light Novel and had an idea for one, I won't go into to much detail but the MC will not have a system and the world will be slightly changed.

"Eikon of the Abyss": A Final Fantasy 16 Fanfic, the one i'm the least confident on as I'm still playing the game but a cool idea I had regarding the Abyss from Dark Souls existing as a living being in the Final Fantasy 16 world.

"Avkash-Vyomi: The Fractured Realms": The name needs a rework but it's my own novel, it's semi-similar to dungeon/tower manga's in the fact that there are cracks in the world that lead to other worlds so you can fight, but in this book each realm is it's own actual place, a world with it's own inhabitants and not just mindless creatures. It's still going through changes but it's my own book I was thinking of working on. I'm technically the least confident in this one specifically because I'm still going through a couple rough drafts on what I want the MC to be and how the story will go.

I had some other ideas for stuff like a JJK Fic, Naruto Fic, Etc. but I only want to work on 2 fics at once and 3 at ABSOLUTE most, I refuse to go over the limit of 3 because I've seen what it can do to writers.

Anyways I'm curious to hear your opinions and I plan on returning soon. At least by next weekend, I know it's a long time but still getting my thoughts in order.

-New Stuff Below-

So this is an edited version because someone brought a good point up.

They recommended that I focus on 1-2 books at a time but if I get burnt out then work on another, I might do this eventually but for now I want to know your opinion on what story sounds the most interesting.

Also I forgot to mention that I had an idea for an MCU Fic too, my only problem being I would have to go through the MCU works again, I might add some comic characters but I also haven't read the comics (Mainly Felicia Hardy because it's Felicia Hardy)