The Teams - Season 1 - Chapter 11

Hello, as promised another chapter.

So first of all I was thinking about the name of the MC, for now it's gonna stay as is, but he will might get a nickname or might just start referring to him by his hero name unless you all really want him to have a proper name.

Also when it comes to the equipment the MC is wearing and what they look like the best I could do for you all is to say look up Sigma's Weapon and Blue Rose, the 2 daggers where self made, and the clothing is similar to Sung Jin-Woo's overcoat, everything else was just added/created by me.

Also apparently many schools have teachers change rooms instead of students... I didn't know this as I'm American.

Also when it comes to the harem someone mentioned also adding some of the older mothers, aka milfs, most of them have husbands which all though yes I could get rid of but they either weren't voted on or I could just add later, though I have a limit to the harem, what that limit is? That's not entirely important as I'm only taking the relevant voted characters. Which is why the only characters who even really have a chance right now at joining are Mt. Lady and Nejire, and is also why all of 1-A girls + 1-B, minus Momo/Kyoka, aren't being added as they had basically no votes.

I do wanna say that the Harem does have a limit, but even if it hits it's initial limit more can still be added later either by me or a by you all, which would probably be pretty hard for you all to collectively vote as this story is on 3 separate sites/apps, as is it's hard for me to keep count of the votes looking through my notifications on every app but I make it work.

Anyway for now enjoy.

_______________________________________________

MC POV

Walking through the long hallway I find myself in front of all my classmates who are decked out in there hero costumes.

"Well didn't you go with a simple look, maybe I expected a bit to much?" a elbow nudges me as I glance over at the teasing Setsuna who is wearing a tight purple body suit hugging her body nicely, she also has black shoes..? A mix of black shoes that seem to double as long socks. She also has black fingerless gloves with ash-blonde bands on her forearms and finally a purple half mask covering the top part of her face.

"Simple looking? I went with practical while still being somewhat cool" I glance down at my clothing, 'I think I look cool, to each their own I suppose'.

"Battle Training shall now commence!" everyone turns to look at All Might as she starts to explain what we will be doing.

"You've all already done outside combat against villains we will now be moving on to Indoor Anti-Personnel Training, most battles take place in doors things such as black market deals, house arrest, hostage situations, and much more tend to take place in enclosed spaces so for this training exercise I will be splitting you all into groups of two for two-on-two indoor battles"

"So no basic training?" Tsuyu asks from the side.

"Practical experience teaches the basics the best, sitting around learning to fight compared to actually fighting are very different things, plus you won't be fighting robots who have set attack patterns, you will be fighting actual humans."

Hearing her words people start asking questions about what we will be doing at fast paces, though All Might quickly shuts it down.

"Now now, calm down everyone let me explain first" taking a deep breath she begins to explain our up coming task.

"Two villains will be given a fake nuclear warhead to take inside one of the buildings, the heroes will need to go in and either defeat the villains by subduing them or touching the warhead. The villains on the other hand will either need to subdue the heroes or wait out a set time limit of 10 minutes, though the heroes will have a 5 minute planning phase before hand".