Two Embers - Season 1 - Chapter 21 (23)

So I was given an interesting idea by a reader and I quite liked it but I'm still thinking on it currently, it MIGHT end up involving a 'crossover' though it is more so just a similar appearance to another character and not actually them, it's possible that they might act the same too though I have yet to decide but it won't be there actual canon self from their verse.

Would you all be ok with this? I don't personally like cross over stuff but I don't mind it, I much more prefer just touching upon universal travel since crossover changes the power system or it changes how the history of the world changes, I'm tempted to touch on other countries too and might end up making similar characters to one we've seen in fiction just not their actual canon counterparts.

Thoughts? 

_______________________________

MC POV

This Chapter will contain mentions of 18+ Content (No proper lemon yet)

Recovery Girl only needed to go over some of the basic procedures and a small check up before sending me on my way. 

I hadn't realized it but my Arm-Pad was destroyed but not irreparable and was returned back in working order.

Currently my body is a bit below average in the heart rate department but that was to be expected.

I glance down my arms as I stare at my scars before walking inside the orphanage giving a small wave to Aizawa who offered to drive me home.

Stepping through the front door I notice the quiet talking, though it is currently late at night, I hadn't exactly woken up early either.

I walk towards my room as I get a glimpse into the kitchen area, a couple of the adults are sitting at one of the tables talking to each other.

I'm quickly noticed though I wasn't trying to hide myself.

I opt to continue heading towards my room not wanting to deal with any of them.

As I open the door I notice the room isn't empty if the crashing feeling in my chest is anything to go by.

I immediately take note of the wet feeling on my chest as I hear only soft muffled crying noise.

"I hate you", Setsuna's voice comes out in a whisper.

I decide to not respond.

"You almost got yourself killed... God... I can't tell if I hate you or I'm just mad that you got yourself hurt", she wraps her arms around me holding me as if I was gonna leave her.

We haven't known each other long, only a week or so, yet for me it's felt like a lot longer can't say I've had many people I can call close, so when I do get close to someone that attachment can evolve rapidly.

"I'm sorry... I was an idiot", I reach my left arm around her hugging her gently as my right hand gently brushes her hair.

"You are definitely an idiot... But I can't hate you for that you managed to save everyone after all, who could hate you for that", her grasp loosens slightly as she moves her head up a bit pressing her ear towards where my heart is.

Many could and many probably will in the future, not everyone wants to be saved.

"I'm sorry for making you mad"

"God I'm not actually mad just... Scared, we've only just met yet I can't help but see the kindness in you, like a person with a lot of love to give but no one to give it too... maybe I just want that to myself", the end bit was to quiet for me to here but I do notice it was important as her arms get tighter.