Season 2 - Chapter 49 - Internship Choices

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Years, I'm aware that some also don't celebrate Christmas due to religion or beliefs, so I hope those that don't had an amazing time anyway.

I myself ended up hanging out with some family, only my siblings, mother, and a couple cousins, don't particularly like them because of some slight homophobia taught by their parents but thankfully they were pretty chill.

Even ended up getting more into Magic: The Gathering, getting DND ideas, and wrote a second chapter for my Novel.

Sorry about this chapter coming out so late, had a friend over and was focused on hanging with them and others, been doing a lot better mentally so I was focusing on that.

Anyways Enjoy!

_______________________________

MC POV

After we finish choosing our aliases Aizawa gets back up, taking his position at the podium with Midnight right beside him.

"In a week your internships will start, I'll be handing out personalized list filled with those who where personally drafted, you may choose up to three heroes from the list. I'll give you a sheet containing three sections, put them from top to bottom in order of who you want most to least to be exact. For those who weren't drafted you can pick from a list I'll hand out containing agencies of those accepting everyone. Each agency specializes in different regions, jobs, and specialties in what they can teach give some actual thought, you'll have till the end of the week to turn these in", taking out a stack of sheets he places some stack at the front of each column, the papers being passed back before he personally hands some people a couple stacks.

Stopping in front of me he just hands me a submission form, "Your list of heroes has been sent to your data-pad, they're properly organized, the official database for each hero was used so you can search for specific things you want on there".

Nodding I pull up my right arm, before I do anything I notice he doesn't leave, "Be careful with your choice... and try picking a hero that'll help you with your goal".

He turns back heading back to his stand as the bell rings everyone being left with some time to pick their heroes.

"MAN! I don't think I can decide, there's so many manly heroes out there!" Kirishima ruffles his own hair roughly while looking through his sheets.

"Right, there are so many attractive heroes to choose from- AH!" Kaminari grabs the side of his ear, Jiro having hit him with her ear plug.

'Only two days to pick a hero?'

Pulling up my arm I notice a file that has been sent to it, opening it I find a list of several names, each one hailing from different areas of Japan , some low tier heroes and some high tiers heroes.

I notice I'm able to do a 'Word-Finder' option to find key words, names, or capabilities of heroes. Without delaying I search one specific word.

{Mirko; Search Results: 1]

'She actually sent one out? I was hoping for it but still, I thought she hated working with other heroes? Does that mean that 'it' intrigued her, doesn't matter for now I suppose'

Pulling out my submissions sheet I write her hero name at the top, 'I've got two slots left, suppose it wouldn't hurt to fill them out'.