A Sisters Trouble - Season 1 - Chapter 15

So... 16 days-ish since my last update, sorry about that I had stuff I was doing and just never found the mental state to properly write in, plus I myself have been reading a lot and getting lost in time.

I will try to do better at updating and will hopefully do more this week as a form of compensation for missing 2 updates but no promises as I have stuff I need to work on that are important that NEED to be done.

Also I wanted to mention that I'm again changing the MC's name. I originally changed it because someone mentioned that giving the MC a real name would make them more human and give the reader a deeper connection which I thought was fare, now I understand this looks bad on me for not thinking a head and stuff but this is technically my first ever written book that I published. 

The MC's new name will be Y/N Neo Sekai, Neo is now his middle name and will be used interchangeably with his first name though more so used with those closer, the reason as to why is because his name is a plot point, Neo Sekai will be his 'True Original Name' and Y/N is the name given that they choose to by but, again Neo on occasion will still be used.

Sorry that you're gonna have to remember 4 names those being Y/n, Neo, Sekai, and his hero name which I already have an idea for which is going to represent the type of hero he is and I also loved the name since it belongs to an old character I created and who I used as a basis for this character. It's going to be this chosen name unless I find a better one or I'm given a better one.

Anyways hope you enjoy.

_______________________________________________

MC POV

I find myself sitting in my room for awhile playing with a Rubik's Cube as I wait.

The room I'm sitting in has most essentials a single decent sized bed, a bookshelf, a dresser, and a table with an old PC Tower that I fixed up after it broke and was thrown out.

The oddest thing that immediately comes to question in this room is that a singular wall is covered in random items held on shelves you would only find in a storage room and that's because this is a storage room, an old one that I took over.

(Yes this is a storage closet/room on the upstairs floor)

Most of the original items were removed and changed to fit a person but a lot of left overs were just kept here, hence my Rubik's Cube.

After about 20 minutes of waiting Fuyumi enters the room and hands me a plate of Chicken Teriyaki and Rice before sitting down on the other end of the bed.

(Fire food by the way)

I start eating as Fuyumi just sits patiently though she also seems to be attempting to form some thoughts, probably going over what she wanted from me.

After a bit I stop eating a put my half eaten plate of food to the side.

"So what did you need" I sit up a bit placing my back against the brown headboard.

She glances towards me still thinking before completely sitting up.

"I... I actually have a request from you, it's a bit selfish but I think it might be a bit beneficial to you".

She pauses as I nod at her to continue.

"I was wondering if you could try to befriend Shoto, I know it's a weird ask but I don't have anyone else I could ask. Shoto only intends to become a hero to prove our father wrong and is probably going to shell himself off from everyone else being completely lonely." She takes a moment, "I know that you are also a bit on the other lonelier side but I also know that you like to help those around you, don't think I haven't noticed the random slightly loud muttering to yourself that so happened to help the younger ones with their work or the occasional missing item somehow appearing from thin air."

I avoid looking at her a bit embarrassed at being called lonely but also that she noticed, though I'm also a bit happy that she noticed it's rare for anyone to notice what I'm doing.   

After mulling my thoughts over for a bit I let out a soft sigh, "fine I will somewhat attempt, but if he doesn't want to make friends with me back I'm going to back off and leave him be".

She nods rather quickly at hearing my stipulation.

"Yes that fine I'm just glad that you said yes and I don't want to attempt to force you to do anything you don't want too, I'm happy enough with you just attempting to help out, in return if you ever need help with anything please just ask, I've slowly become a bit more aware of your situation here and I know what being alone can do to someone throughout the years and with you now basically being a fully fledged adult and hero it's more important than ever that you have someone to rely on for help if you need it". 

She takes a moment and I can only assume she is staring at me, though my eyes are looking down so it's hard to tell.

"I've seen what being a hero can do to somebody and the loneliness of being alone and what it does to a child and how it slowly effects them throughout their life, as a teacher I feel like I'm more than qualified to help, so even if it's just to talk or to get help with school work please ask".

I only nod before glancing up at her, her eyes are only filled with I can call a caring love, something one would only seen in a parent, a lover, or an older sibling. Seen only in those who have fought to care for something, at least I think so.

"Is it possible that we can exchange phone numbers, I think it would be easier for the both of us." She slowly goes to pull out her phone.

"Yeah it's fine." Instead of pulling out a phone I tap on the screen of my arm tablet, something the school allowed me to take home as well as my bands around my limbs, they deemed them useful in day to day life and a form of protection though they have an added rule that I was given access to a master control that stops them from tracking me and a few more things.

Opening up a phone app we exchange numbers as she starts to head out.

"Again if you need anything just call or message me".

Again I find myself left along in my room as I decide to finish my meal and head to bed.

_______________________________________________

MC POV

Roughly 4 days pass, throughout these days I spent most of my time out of class in the combat clubs I joined, both Close Quarters which is run by Ectoplasm and Long Ranged Combat which is run by Snipe.

The 4th day, or Sunday, was spent out of school as UA is a 6 day school system, Setsuna and I hung out for most of the day.

Between training and hanging out with Setsuna I spent some time attempting to at least converse with everyone one or twice. 

Other than Bakugou, who flipped me off, it ended up going well. As I already knew Midoriya not much went on there but I did get a bit closer to Momo, who I talk about tea with on occasion, and Kirishima, who noticed I was training and ended up joining the CQB training club.

I'm still pretty neutral or on good terms with everyone else, along the way I met a couple of my upper classmen and someone from 1-B who I momentarily sparred against, her name was Kendo I believe, I only have a fragment of her fighting in smoke so not much to go off of.

On the fifth day (4 days passed so this is the start of the 5th) preparing myself for today and for what to come in the passing days, today is class president elections and that means the USJ is coming up soon.

I don't know if I'm ready but that doesn't matter, time can't wait.

<Acquisition at 84%>

_______________________________________________

BOnk, I'm tired AF and haven't slept in hours but NEEDED to write this as I had finally got in some mental state even if it is at 1:40 PM, which may not sound bad but I woke up at 11-12 yesterday night, now 13 hours isn't bad it's not much but I slept for like 5 hours and the night before it was less and up for longer.

I feel like I wanted to mention something but can't remember atm so I'm just gonna leave it here, good day/night and hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Question of the Chapter:(Spoiler of MHA newest chapter) Opinions on Iron Man All Might.

Comments and Questions

1492 Words