The First - Season 1 - Chapter 22 (25)

_______________________________

MC POV

Opening my I feel the sun rays hitting my face.

'Hope I didn't sleep in to long'

{"You slept for an hour and a half longer"}

'Thought you couldn't actively go into my mind'

{"You aren't actively blocking it, upon doing so I won't be able to hear your thoughts, also your subconscious mind can allow me to enter or exit depending on the circumstances"}

I let out a sigh as I sit up on my bed noticing the lack of weight on my chest as I stare up to see Setsuna in one of my blue shirts with a design of some company or something.

"Morning sleepy head", she gives me a soft smile her eyes a bit droopy or fatigued, though it looks more mental than physical.

'Still probably out of it, you don't simply get over what happened at the USJ easily'

"Could've said the same to you and hour and a half ago", I sit up properly moving my legs and placing them on the floor, I do take note that despite no shirt I do have pants on now.

"Should've woken me up then", she moves over and sits down beside me, not quite to close or to far.

"Didn't want to wake you, you seemed... peaceful".

"Well I did sleep better than normal"

"Glad to have been of assistance as a pillow", I give a small chuckle as she reciprocates.

"You were quite warm", she gives me a small nudge, a bit less force then normal.

We both sit there for a moment, neither of us knowing what to say to the other.

"We should probably shower, this place has got a few and it's early in the morning so not many people are gonna be up", she nods at my words and stands up.

I ended up getting her to a shower without trouble and head off to take my own.

Looking into the mirror, now undressed I get a look over my body.

There are a few scars on my body, nothing horribly permanent, just a couple on my arms and center chest, though there is a single one on my collar bone leading to my neck.

I take off my bands and arm-pad as I step into the shower

Quickly finishing mine up I put on a black button-up, some blue jeans, and my bands/arm-pad before heading to the kitchen and making some food.

As I'm cooking I notice the pattering of footsteps.

"Something smell good! You think Mrs. Todoroki came over", a small child's voice comes from the hall as a couple other talk in agreement.

Continuing my cooking I hear the footsteps comes to a halt.

Looking over my shoulder I see some of the younger kids, some no younger than 5 and the older than 13, there are 6 of them in total.

They just stare at me quietly.

"U...Um I'm sorry we'll go", the oldest one stutters a bit before walking back a bit.

"Take a seat", I look back towards the food I'm cooking.

"W-What?"

"Take a seat, you're hungry right? If so take a seat".

Continuing to chop up some vegetables I hear some chairs moving.

The cooking doesn't take to long, no more than 30 minutes.