Season 2 - Chapter 51 - Round 2, Finished!

_______________________________

3rd POV

Closing his eyes a dead calm encapsulates the room, Mirko simply watching on waiting to see this 'Berserk State'.

Slowly but surely, starting from the nape of the neck purple and black corrosive like marking go up and down his body, reaching roughly half way down his body they halt as a set of heavily glowing purple eyes snap open, similar in appearance to the「World's Eye」, just minus the flames and not as 'sharp' on the iris.

The eyes slowly look around the entire room, seemingly taking it in, an odd calm in the air, but underneath it all... 'What the hell is with this guy. He's so calm yet....'.

Rumi Usagiyama prided herself on her ability to detect things. A key an important part of being a rabbit is understanding what's prey and what's predator. Despite her 'strong' quirk she understood that if anyone was born with a wolf type similar to hers she would be quickly outclassed if they trained even 75% as hard as she did.

Since this was a worry she had to focus on her entire life, plus with her dragon friend, she forced herself to hone her skills, gain a deeper understanding off senses, fighting, and ways to continue on in life.

Though this caused problems as she had to make herself 'free' living every second like it's her last, because if she didn't, if she didn't just let the world pass by her than it couldn't flow through her, she couldn't experience the world in its whole if she could let it go, to delve in her carnal desires easily and simply do as she wants and accepting life as it is.

Without this thought process and state of mind she'd never have reached her ability to sense, to feel the world around her, emotions from others, strength from many, and even inanimate objects that could harm her, she slowly developed what you'd call a 「Danger Sense」, the ability to detect, surpassing human and Homo-Superior limitations, it's what truly separated her from the rest and right here right now it's blaring at her.

Despite the calmness, the two unmoving figures, and the light warmth of the room she can tell despite the power difference of the two, the being in front of her is dangerous, a predator that will kill, something driven by raw negative emotion alone.

"Just gonna stand there or you gonna do something? Your incessant staring is getting annoying," a heavy energy like voice brushes the air, his gaze stopping on her body.

"So you can talk, thought they said you were berserk?"

Normally she'd attack without care, after all she wanted this fight, but sometimes developments happen and you have to adapt, so adapt she will.

"I can be, annoyingly so I can't control it every time. Like flipping a switch with a horrible control on the wattage output, you never know what's gonna happen when he decides to flip me".

"He? Are you-," immediately Rumi jumps back dodging a right hook, her opponent, body now lowered, looks up a glare engrained into his eyes.

"As fun as talking to a little rabbit is, I've got better things to do with my time, and your rudely interrupting it, so I'm gonna kick your shit in and go," using Bo-Bup he dashes around the room at high speeds before throwing a horizontal kick from behind her.

Quickly deflecting with her arm Rumi goes for a kick to waist herself, though this falls short as her bodies weight is shifted, gravity increasing all over her before a fist slams against her face throwing her back, gravity reinforcing the attack.

Before her body can hit the floor she's drop kicked into the floor, her body bouncing up as her leg is grabbed and chucked against a wall, several objects in the room slamming into her limbs.