The Singularity - Season 0 - Chapter 0 (Rewrite)

For new readers, I've currently going back and rewriting old chapters so the writing style may look weird as you read on due to me not having hit those chapters yet.

(For old readers not everything will be different, just better)

_______________________________________________

A Singularity, a point or region of infinite mass and density at which space and time are infinitely distorted by gravitational forces, which is held to be the final state of matter falling into a black hole.

It's an interesting concept is it not? You see, when a star reaches the end it's life span it slowly collapses in on itself, upon which it will reach a state in which we call a Stellar Black Hole but releasing all if it's density and mass into what is known as a Supernova.

It is theorized that after the Big Bang, when the universe was smaller and far more dense, a True or Primordial Black Hole could be created. You see there is a very big difference between the two Black holes, Stellar Black Holes tend to die out very fast and never amount to much, but Primordial Black Holes or simply Black Holes, well they live for quite some time. Slowly but surely devouring so much.

But why were they so different, well it's simple isn't it, density and mass that's all it's about. You see a Black Hole, the primordial version, doesn't require some dying star, no no it's simply just came to be at random points, but we're not here to learn about Black Holes now are we, no what's significantly more important is what these Primordial can create.

It is commonly theorized that if a Black Hole ever reaches an infinite mass with infinite density then a Singularity as well as what's known as a Wormhole would be created allowing for some rather disastrous things, of course this is all but a big theory after all an uncontained Blackhole mixed with a wormhole would cause quite the destruction would it not?

_______________________________________________

(A note before the beginning Musutafu is based on the Shizuoka Prefecture (or so I read) of Japan, a place known as Omaezaki is located on the southern section of Shizuoka Prefecture on the edge leading into the North Pacific Ocean)

On the edge of Omaezaki people were bustling throughout the streets in an orderly fashion. Most people were either heading to their jobs or having just left them, though some people wearing what seems to be something akin to a Halloween costume were seen semi scarcely among them, these were people who helped other, being deemed heroes as humanity liked to call them.

Heroes, a concept as old as time, known for helping those in need may it be for the benefit of them self or the benefit of others. They act as pillars of hope for the ignorant and the greatest demise for the arrogant, or in some case just more fuel for them.

Many people look up to heroes seeing them as people who you should aspire to be, but some say otherwise, these people were simply known as villains.

Villains, for as long as heroes have been around villains have been right there beside them. Yin and Yang, Creation and Destruction, Light and Dark, Order and Chaos, Heroes and Villains two forces that have constantly opposed the opposite and yet without the other they would never thrive.

In todays society if you aren't a hero you are either a villain or a nobody. Not like being any one of the three is a choice, this is due to a phenomenon known as quirks.

Quirks, an incontrollable factor determined at birth, a superpower one could only see in tv shows or comic books. 

They started appearing years ago when a child started glowing a bright luminescent yellow akin to a flashlight. Since that day all those years ago more and more of these abilities started appearing until they became a normal part of society, now infecting more than 80% of the world, the other 20% being seen as either worthless or average at best.