Theory Behind Quirks - Season 0 - Chapter 2 (Rewrite)

_______________________________

MC POV (2 Years Later/7 Years Old) 

(Small Note, I will be including some headcanon stuff as well as interesting ideas/concepts to expand on how certain things work more, they will be relevant to the story) 

The sound of kids can be heard screaming and laughing amongst each other as they run throughout the halls of an orphanage playing games together, some even using their awakened quirks, and some not using theirs either due to not possessing one or it being to weak or strong. 

I turn back to the book in my hands, a hobby I'd picked up on my pursuit of the truth, with all this knowledge I had possessed it was only natural I guess. The books I had taken to reading where considered far to complex for my own age but then again the impossible was only something to scoff at in the modern day.

The I'm reading currently resides in the air right in front of me, myself flipping the page from time to time. Another habit I picked up on is training my quirk or using it casually throughout my days. Most would consider this impossible as my quirk was deemed 'touch' based, though they recently started theorizing I can set 'timers' on how long I keep things lighter or heavier, which is false.

One of the many things I have learned throughout my training and study of my quirk is something I find rather interesting. From one of fragments of the future I heard an interesting couple pieces of dialogue, Toshinori Yagi had mentioned OFA (One for All) possessed a stockpile ability, this by itself isn't too interesting by itself, but what is interesting is not only its counterpart but how it 'stockpiles'.

You see if the quirk just simply stockpiled energy that would be fine, but it also holds the vestiges of other OFA wielders and their quirks. It's counterpart AFO (All for One) has the ability to take quirks instead of give quirks, though it can give it just works slightly different. A thing to note with both these quirks is there ability to hold vestiges, OFA having it's past wielders, while AFO has it's nightmares that are given to the wielder as well as if a soul is strong enough it can overpower it's wielder, seen as when AFO took over Shigiraki to some extent.

This is where my theory comes into play, what if quirks aren't only genetic abilities, what if they're also spiritual or energy based. When Midoriya almost had OFA taken away (on both occasions Ex. Nine and Shigiraki) he resisted, but it wasn't only him doing it, it was the vestiges too, during the Hissaikai Raid there happened an individual who could absorb life-force which caused everyone else to not only be physically weaker but their quirks also weakened.

What if quirks are bound to both Mind, Body, and Soul. It would explain everything, characters personality like Midoriya's Rival, Bakugou Katsuki's personality, as well as characters like Endeavor's hot headedness and Creation Girls high intelligence. It would also explain the vestiges, when someone's quirk gets taken a fragment of their soul goes along with it giving the new wielder either their memories in the form of nightmares like AFO or assistance like OFA.

This theory also explains why quirked individuals live a less amount of time with OFA, the life-force energy and the souls in the quirk become to much for their body to handle, but a blank slate, a soul without a quirk or awakened quirk, could withstand such transfer as their body can grow to handle and make the quirk their own in place of the one that has yet to exist or doesn't exist. 

This could also explain superhuman individuals like Eraserhead who possesses superhuman characteristic, his soul, mind, and quirk are strong enough to increase his physical limitation.

It seems my theory is probably right too, the book floating in front me being a product of me testing said theory. Normally my quirk can't hold up an object for too long. But I can activate it on objects for different periods of time as long as I continue pumping energy into them.

Not to mention due to my mind being above the others and my quirk being very strong my strength even as a child is above the average teen currently, though I do increase gravity upon myself to help with building a tolerance beyond my natural one but also increase my natural physical strength.

These past couple years have been very useful in finding out more about myself and my abilities, though not my past or origin, the most I've gotten is glimpses of an open space filled with stars, planets, and  even galaxies. These show from time to time when I rest or close my eyes, they have emotion, a longing if you will every time I see one but they still tell me nothing.

_______________________________

This chapter originally had a long ass explanation going over a bunch of stuff, but I no longer though it was relevant to keep.

840 Words