Bus Ride - Season 1 - Chapter 18 (20)

First, 5 chapters in 3 ish days? Nice

But there is somethings I wanted to note, I've been seeing questions occasionally asked, I haven't responded to some since it would end up spoiling some stuff but people have taken notice of my references which do tend to be jokes but some could be foreshadowing which is why I'm avoiding proper answers.

Someone did ask about the MC's new weapons he is going to get and if so what about pictures, don't worry you will see, soon probably... Maybe.

Also I wanted to explain the Title formatting just so questions don't start arising.

{Chapter Name} - Current Anime Season - When the Chapter take's place - (Chapter number) 

So to better explain the first part is the official chapter name, the next part is when in MHA Canon the chapter takes place, or the general premise of the chapter takes place. 

So if I create a chapter that is mostly end of Season 1 but does somewhat cut into the beginning of Season 2 it will still be called Season 1, Chapter number is when the chapter takes place among all chapters, So chapter 15.5 would take place righter after 15 ETC, Chapter number should be obvious.

Anyway Enjoy!

_______________________________

MC POV

Quickly putting on my Hero Costume I notice everyone else is doing the same, excluding Midoriya, he everything but his pants and shirt due to them being destroyed, instead he is wearing the UA training uniform.

As we head out I notice a figure standing beside Aizawa.

"Good morning Power Loader", I give him a light wave.

"Morning Kid, just wanted to stop by and say the second and third are finished, they're in the back of the bus if you want to use them", I give him a nod as he heads off, somewhat in a hurry.

'Isn't this hour the hour he takes care of the first years, why the hurry?'

I start heading towards the buss but I notice Ida... Vibrating. 

"Something wrong Ida?", he looks at me as if he wants to say something.

"Yes, Um.. No nothings is wrong but shouldn't you have everyone file in properly?"

I nudge Setsuna who recently walked up and point towards the bus, understanding what I'm asking from her a part of her eye moves to the bus.

"Only half of the bus has proper seating, the rest is similar to military cars or military airplanes, face to face seating", I nod at her as I glance towards he only mutters an '"I see".

Though he is right we are supposed to be the presidents and set an example, though I did choose to be a vice so I had to do less.

"Should we have everyone still seated in a certain way, I mean we are about to go on a 'mission', though having a call attitude could boost morale. What do you think?"

"I think we should let everyone sit were they want since we are still new to being hero, and this is only training", from behind us Momo walks up in her revealing outfit.

I nod at her as I had into the buss, everyone taking the lack of an announcement as a go ahead.

I take a seat in the back half off the bus which has proper seating, I'm sitting in the front right seating, Setsuna sitting beside me with Momo and Jiro behind us.

To our right is Bakugou who is sitting alone, for obvious reasons.

(half of the bus is the face to face seating, the back half is three sets of seat on the right and left, the regular bus seats, MC is on the right and the closest seat to the front half of the bus.)

"Midoriya I prefer to speak my mind", Tsuyu who is sitting beside Midoriya on the right speaks out.

"Oh, What is it Asui"

"Call me Tsuyu, and your quirk kind of resembles All Might", Tsuyu lets out a little *Kero* as Midoriya gets a little surprised.

"I don't know if I agree, last time I checked All Might doesn't break her limbs nor does she glow green lightning", I lean against the railing separating both half's of the bus.

"Even then his quirk is amazing even if it's a simple enhancement quirk you can still do a lot, unlike my Hardening quirk", Kirishima activates his quirk.

"I don't agree Kirishima your quirk is what I like to you as an unstoppable shield, and with 'that' you'll be even stronger", I lean onto my left.

"I guess so", Kirishima looks at his hand before leaning back.

"Oh have you two been training or something and what is 'that' supposed to be", Midoriya looks at me intensely, probably wanting to hear about our quirks.

I bring my index to my mouth shushing him.

"Well if you want to talk strong and cool what about Bakugou, Todoroki, and Y/n", Kirishima brings this up.

"Yeah but Bakugou is to unhinged to be popular", *Kero*

"THE HELL DID YOU SAY FROG FACE", to prove her point Bakugou simply opened his mouth.

"Even though we barely started talking you've already showed us your unpleasant turd of a personality", this time Kaminari spoke.

(He does say something like that in the Manga btw)

"Okay Mr. Vocabulary how about I pound you into the dirt"

"Kinky", even if it wasn't loud everyone heard Setsuna's remark as almost everyone starts laughing or chuckling... except bakugou.

"What a vulgar conversation", Momo is holding her hand to her mouth as Jiro is laughing beside her.

I take notice that we are getting close to the USJ as I pull up my arm pad... man I really need a name for this thing maybe Go-Go Gadget?

Thoughts for later, I click on {Security} as I enable an option I requested to be built in.

EMP ALARM, upon enabling at any point if a connection is lost to the security system is sends a distress signal to the server, that server being UA, a precautionary measure I took for this day.

The bus comes to a halt as we all step out of it a couple people stretching.

Heading to the back of the bus I grab my spear, taking note of two other weapons I decide to bring the, even if I don't amazing control I have been training to wield multiple weapons.

The other two weapons look to be exact copies of my current one, though it makes sense if you know the tale of Brionac, although Brionac was never the real name it is based off of Lugh's spear from Celtic or Irish Mythology, most game iterations have it projecting versions of itself as light/energy forms.

So to make up for the lack of projecting energy I simply had multiple built, though all of the ones except for the main one can have their head and lower half detached if need be, eventually at least from what I can tell the extra heads aren't made yet.

Quickly preparing myself I step towards the Unforeseen Simulation Joint taking note of  Thirteens presence.

Am I ready? I suppose it no longer matters.

_______________________________

Cliffhanger RIP, don't worry the next chapter will be the actual USJ and not a half chapter or anything.

I wanted to do some character development and just show somethings and situations that happen differently, after all where is the fun in a Fan-Fic or any story if it's only the main points and glosses over any development.

Have a nice day!

Question of the Chapter: Favorite Weapon and Weapon Type, mine is maybe the Demon King's Longsword in it's purple state wielded by Igris the Blood Red Commander in Solo Leveling and my favorite weapon type is probably Polearms or Chain weapon, like Kurapika, Bows are also really cool.

Comments and Questions

1258 Words