Lore/About Me

Hey, I've been planning to do this for a minute now but haven't sat down to do it yet, I do also plan on adding some of this to my Desc. eventually.

So, my name is Dark The Librarian, I am a writer, 16-25 years old, male, and a couple other things. I should state that there are 2 'beings' to this account. Me as a human being, and Dark. This is mostly relevant for myself as most of you are just gonna read this and not care, but I figured it would help build a connection between reader/writer, and help explain my 'world' a bit more.

Avkash-Vyomi, it means Boundless Void. Avkash for short is a world I created months ago as I started DM for DND as I just picked it up, the entire point of the world is that Anything and Everything exist, even multiple Omniverses. Which house multiple realities, it was a bit much for a first time DMing especially as a person with anxiety, but one day when creating Avkash I as a person took an old OC I created and made them a very important character in the overall lore of everything. That person became Dark, or his True Name: Caecilius the Watcher/Librarian. 

He acts as sort of the main persona for this account, basically he acts as me, the writer. He sits outside of everything in a library that houses every book unknown, known, that exist, and doesn't exist, his goal/desire? Good stories, He may be a god, a time god who can see Everything if he so desired but he instead just likes to find good stories. Which goes hand in hand with the purpose of this account, good stories, even if the story is dark, happy, a copy, or heavily inspired from another. My goal is to talk about stories and create them. Talk about ideas and anything else that people want to talk about. Sort of a space for people to just sit down and talk about things they like among mutuals. Even if all my content is writing, that's all it really needs to be, if you all have ideas or conversations or anything else you can just put it freely in the comments, I do my best to respond to every comment that is a proper comment or something that actually needs to be replied to. (Basically excludes votes, conversations/comments that don't need my reply, and a couple other things).

Now, I probably missed some things but I wanted to go over a couple proper lore things in world. First a user (AsiTheTrans, Season 0 - Chapter 1) in my comments brought up 2 very interesting theories.

Theory 1, The Unlikely One (As they have named it), the MC is from another universe and acts as a link between the 2 universes and is receiving information from his original universe.

Theory 2, The Likely One (Again they named it), someone is sending him these thoughts/memories, one of their guesses is that it's another Y/N L/N from an Alternate Universe.

Very interesting theories, I won't deny nor confirm anything for now, as I've already created his full backstory. But I will restate some things.

First "roughly 2 years old when I first came to my proper senses, I had been conscious for a long time. knowledge fluctuating throughout my head, but seeing as my body was young and my brain was underdeveloped I could not properly form thoughts and truly understand what it all meant.". So he did already have the information in his head, but it doesn't debunk anything, as he isn't gonna realize all the information he might have and might not realize if info is just popping up in his head randomly (aka via being sent it by an outside force, if there is one).

Second, "among this knowledge were pieces of history or stories, fictional stories. But one of them turned out to be reality, My Hero Academia." he did call them fictional, but it doesn't confirm or deny anything as it is only the MC's viewpoint of it all.

Third, "But oddly enough these weren't memories one might see in some reincarnation/transmigration story, they were just pieces of information, memories are something that hold emotion and meaning in them. They are easily discernable from just thoughts and bits of information that reside in your brain." These aren't memories but info that he has...

Fourth, "information is wrong about my current world". So things are wrong, and not all his info is correct, info that he had is iffy and not always right, though it doesn't debunk the being sent info as if someone is sending info who's to say it isn't a Y/N from a universe who didn't know this was gonna happen.

Nothing else that I could immediately find for info to restate. Now I would like to talk about another theory, Quirk Theory.

So in this universe, as a headcanon I have for MHA, Quirks run on Life-Force Energy, ALL QUIRKS. So when someone has a lot of Life-Force may it be through training their mind/body or their quirk giving them mass Life-Force, (basically a naturally powerful quirk) their physical stats do gain natural buffs. Characters like Aizawa who work out, have an insanely strong mind, and a quirk in their body will be naturally physical stronger than most. Aizawa's strength mostly comes from his body and mind, not so much his quirk. This theory also explains the natural ability to gain strength through emotion like Midoriyas ability to release limiters on his body to use '100%' percent (I say '100%' as its only 100 out of a certain amount of his max strength he had access to, basically explaining why 45% Izuku is stronger than a pre-trained 100% Izuku). Though this Life-Force Strength as I will call it is almost only in quirked users, as quirks are Life-Force, it is theoretically possible to get this strength without a quirk, either through someone quirk, gaining it genetically (basically a child being born with high life-force, obtaining it yourself forcefully. (Drugs or possibly a way I didn't think about).

This difference in natural strength is why for the most part non-quirked individuals can't become Heroes normally. Although it is still possible, you would need to train your body and your skill to high degrees, support items too. Also with Life-Force it is possible to "resist" certain abilities, a tolerance if you will. It's basically why Aizawa can't disable your natural physical strength enhancer, his ability will only cut off your external flow of energy, anything inside will have a nigh-impossible to break barrier that allows for Nomus and such to keep their strength, though I don't know if I would call this a resistance, or a good example of one... A good example would be why Nine had trouble taking OFA during the movie, Midoriyas Life-Force spiked allowing him to push back against Nine, and allowed him to only momentarily transfer OFA to Bakugou, as he never took in DNA and only got the energy part transferred.

_______________________________________________

Well this is all I wanted to talk about for now, I will start writing the next chapter right after this post. Actually I wanted to talk about one more thing, but it's a spoiler in the manga, so for those who don't want spoilers you can go now (Spoilers for 326 I believe).

...

...

...

...

(Spacing it out just in case someone accidentally scrolled to far

Final Spoiler Warning

So in chapter 326 Bakugou 'dies', now many people were super sad, to the point 14 girls committed.. Ya know. But honestly, I kinda thought him dying was a great death, the way it was written, and the fact that with his final shot he pulled off a feat only Prime All-Might could do was insanely impressive, the send off was amazing and the scene with his mom mad it so much better. Honestly when he went into the "dream" world asking a ghost All-Might to sign his card I though Bakugou would enter OFA and Midoriya would use that as his main attack type from now on as he new Bakugous move set. Like imagine Midoriya fighting and then randomly using Bakugous quirk on accident, showing he died and either making him snap out of his blood lust, or ghost Bakugou calming him down. Like how could would that have been... Idk, I just think it was a cool thought/idea. Imma eat now, see all you guys in the next chapter, or in the comments.