The Melody - Season 1 - Chapter 9

Hello, so sorry for no chapter for about 9 days, over the past 2-3 weeks a bunch in my life has happened. My eldest cat ran away, my youngest cat Kiera was hit by a car (I ended up having a breakdown for like a minute or so and just sat in my room for a couple of days), my phone broke, and now I'm probably moving again.

Most of you probably don't care and I don't blame you, after all, we don't know each other, but I figured you all deserved a reason for my absence.

I'm doing better now and have been brainstorming ideas to get my mind off of things, currently I have now uploaded on Ao3, WebNovel, and Wattpad. I will do my best to check all messages I get to the best of my ability, the only other way to make it easier is to make a discord or something but most wouldn't care to join so I'll leave it as is for now.

A little thing for when it comes to the harem, I'm still thinking about it right now, I'm probably gonna cap it at 8-9 members/girls. But I will count a group as 1, so Wild-WIld Pussycats would only add 1, as for who would be in what group it's still up for debate atm. I'm also gonna probably choose a couple from UA as getting those outside of it won't be for a minute, it's a work in progress, when I've chosen them all I will let you guys know, and if you guys want more to be added later on that can be talked about.

For context, currently Mirko, Nagant, Fuyumi, and Midnight are in. Nana is a runner up and I'm probably gonna make Jiro and Momo a group for simplicity's sake, but we will see as it goes.

Anyways I hope you enjoy.

_______________________________________________

MC POV

I head back through the halls to go change back into my clothing, I notice Jiro standing outside of the locker room in her school clothing, an annoyed look on her face.

"Something wrong?", I walk up questioning, I may not talk to others, but it' s a good idea to start.

She turns to her left looking towards me, "huh? Oh I'm fine", she is visibly annoyed.

"You don't look fine, you were enjoying yourself earlier from what I saw, it's been no more than a couple minutes since then, so something definitely happened", she looks up at me, even more annoyed at my pushing, though there also seems to be a tinge of something else, her ear jacks shifting a little.

"Not that it matters much, there's an annoying pervert in the boy's locker room"

'The grape guy isn't here though?' brushing it off for now, "That's not good, though you don't seem as annoyed at the fact that there was a pervert" I lean up against the wall by her, my legs a bit sore.

Her face changes a bit but not to something I can immediately recognize as she isn't looking at me.

At my words she turns away "It's none of your business you should really change though", she heads off as a couple of people from both sides walk out of the changing rooms.

Huh, she didn't have any malice, I think? So why walk away, something for later I guess.

Moving off of the wall I then head into the male locker rooms.

_______________________________________________

Jiro POV (Didn't expect this did you)

Walking away while playing with my jacks only one thought can cross my mind.

'Who is he? No, what is he? He looks human but his heartbeat it sounds so... off? I can't even call it a heartbeat more like a... Symphony? No, Melody... Yeah, that's more like it. But his quirk doesn't change his physical look, isn't he an emitter type, and the melody. Pausing for a moment and remembering the tune that his body played makes my mind race, it's a sound I never knew was possible.