Ideas - Season 2 - Chapter 44 (47)

Sorry for the lack of updates, after starting my other book "To Be A Hero" I wanted to get a basis written, after I had done so I ended up moving and getting Covid, I'm still just a bit sick but I should be fine to continue writing now.

I've also just recently came down with what I call Creative Curse and it's me having too fucking many ideas, like I could start over 3 books right now with a basic idea on their story but I won't because I don't want to take a chance of abandoning this one or another.

Enjoy!

_______________________________

MC POV

Grunting I attempt to move my body, consciousness finally reaching me as I find it hard to get up. My eyes momentarily bask in the sight of the two covered females that lay atop me, their sleeping figures slowly breathing in.

Looking around the room I realize that we're still in one of the living room upstairs, 'shit, suppose we forgot to move rooms, guess we can't do anything about it now. But how do I get up?'

The two of them still seem to be in a deep sleep, I guess they don't really have to worry walking so they sleep in more. After a bit of deliberation I activate my quirk, softly moving the two up slightly so I can float out of their grasp before landing on the floor and placing a pillow in my old spot.

Attempting to find my clothes I notice a couple sets of clothes folded on coffee table. 'So her mom knows huh? Guess we weren't really trying to be quiet,' rubbing my neck I pop my back before putting at least some pants on I sit down at the table, grabbing my bag that I'd brought I pull out my book, it's not like I can go shower since I don't know the layout well enough.

Flipping through my book I open to a page going over something I'd been working on for awhile, a culmination of everything I know fused together. My own personal fighting style, it's not easy and there's a lot of kinks to work out, but it helps with the stress by making everything one problem instead of multiple.

I started working on it during the long training period after Setsuna had one of those talks she gives me... God I can't tell which is worse, that she gives me so many or that I need so many.... Taking a moment I lean back into the couch, slowly closing my eyes as my vision goes dark.

_______________________________

Setsuna POV - Date: Two Week Training Period

(I might start to use more POV and stuff)

'hm?' Turning around in my bed I notice a lack of warmth. "Love?", my eyes softly twitch open, the darkness from the room being illuminated by my amethyst sitting at the edge of the bed, a book in hand as his pencil scribbles across a page.

Each stroke of his hand carried by a light purple, his legs moving with the same glow as it taps against the floor. I raise from my spot, moving behind him I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulders being taken by his softly lit eyes.

"Oh, Sorry did I wake you," apologizing he rest his pencil in the center of his book, the pencil bouncing around with a glow to it for a moment. "No, but the lack of you did. Could you not sleep?"

"Yeah, just had some thoughts on my mind is all. The constant training and everything that's happened it's just been making me think a lot". 'Right... everything that's happened,' slowly a hand wraps around the back of my head pulling me in closer as he leans back more.

"Sorry did I bring bad memories?" I quickly shake my head no before moving myself beside him, quickly finding myself under his right arm.

"No... well maybe, but it's in the past and I gained a lot from it so. Anyway, what are you writing about?" For a moment he stares at me, the bags under his eyes being being accentuated by the soft glow from his eyes, it's something he's had a problem with for a while now, honestly don't even know if he's aware of it.