Season 2 - Chapter 52 - Running

Fire Force is a recommendation I've been throwing out recently, figured I'd share the recommendation to you all.

Only real problem is the Fan Service that tried to be a plot point but it doesn't really ruin the show/manga for me, I'd go check it out especially if you're a manga reader and know free sites/apps.

_______________________________

3rd POV

The sound of rain hitting against puddles resonates like an orchestra of angels, the only sound in the city filled with an everlasting darkness, the only light coming from the burning sun like eye gazing like an omnipotent god. The streets flooding with water an inch high reflecting purple and black reflective gaze, the light color and reflection of stars alongside it.

Slowly bubbles arise from a crossroad before a body arises as if drowning beneath the water, the sounds of panting and couching almost being deafened by the rain.

"W-where am I?" Glancing around the purple eyed student slowly attempt to get up, his hand slipping on the slowly receding water, the sound of rain slowly disappearing.

Looking around he finds himself in an almost familiar place, the same 'sun', the same atmosphere, and the same gazing feeling as in his dreams. The only difference being that this place isn't somewhere he recognizes.

'These buildings, they look like medieval buildings. Am I sleeping right now, or is this someone's quirk, but then the sun shouldn't look like that, I must be sleeping then, right?'

Standing up properly he starts walking around, the buildings, made of wood and stone, doors with old styled locks, weird markings covering signs and doorframes.

Eventually he finds an inn styled building at what looks like the edge of the town, or simply the end of it as past the inn is an enormous lake with trees surrounding it, the water reflecting as if the moon was hitting it, or rather....

'The water, the giant eye looks like a moon instead? Is this water special?' 

Walking closer he sits himself down by the body of water, taking a moment to just sit and enjoy the atmosphere.

'It's oddly warm here, after I got near this lake it's like everything warmed up, why?.... I should get away from this lake.'

Standing up as if trying to leave his gaze missing the small particles flowing throughout the air, like water droplets, carrying a golden glow. An almost creeping feelings along with them, similar to what's been felt before, but also very different.

"Running again? You've made a bad habit of doing that, it's getting really annoying," an annoyed voice takes his attention, standing in the middle of the street is someone dressed in a familiar hero outfit.

'Who is he? Why is he wearing my outfit? Those markings, those eyes, is he?....'

"Wow you figured that out quite fast, so how the hell are you so dumb? God you're no better than the Stalking Idiot, you're a fucking hypocrite, I was originally gonna try talking but I'm in a real aggravated mood today, so I'm gonna speed things up instead," immediately appearing in front of his 'opposite' a kick sends him flying into a nearby building, the tavern/inn like building.

*POV Switch*

'Fast! I just barely managed to block that, he's suppose to be a manifested will of sorts, plus he's tied to me, he probably knows all my moves too and has stronger versions if he's getting Tainted Corruptions buff with those markings, though his personality is far different so his fighting style is too, probably, hopefully. Why the hell is he even fighting me in the first place? He-'