Chapter 4

Thursday, August 10th

Riley's POV

TOMORROW IT'S FINALLY TIME!!! 

I have been COUNTING down the days Autumn and I get to move for the past three weeks practically. The apartment is technically considered move in ready today, but Autumn's parents decided they were going to 'help us' and furnish it for us, telling us that we would just be in the way.

Hey, if they wanna buy us a couch, new beds, and all the expensive stuff then who are we to turn it down?

It was really fun getting to plan out our new place because her parents let us go to town just running around furniture stores and Target picking out all the 'essentials'. Then they paid for it and got all the things delivered, rearranged, and put together so that tomorrow we just have the easy job of unpacking!

Autumn decided to make her room look super boho chic with mismatched colors, prints, and textures. She picked out tons of pillows, blankets and plants to put all over her room. She was so giddy when she found this over the top pink toned rug that 'tied it all together' as she claimed. It was very Autumn actually.

When I went to Target with the Lory's I told Autumn's mom I wanted mine to be simple, which she appreciated

When I went to Target with the Lory's I told Autumn's mom I wanted mine to be simple, which she appreciated. Autumn's parents are all about black and white, modern, simple, and having a home that looks like no one lives in it.

I ended up picking out a black and white rug, a simple but plush white bedding set, a white throw blanket, and an all white dresser. I decided to add a little spice by getting a large mirror to hang across from my bed that was black, matching my black end table.

Autumn repeatedly tried talking me into grabbing some fake plants or some sort of wild looking lamp, until I finally gave in a picked out two small fake plants that made her quiet down.

Since the apartment had exposed brick walls in the living room and kitchen mixed with dark hardwood floors through the entire thing we had decided the best vibe would be to embrace it all and create an artistic looking loft that would easily pass ...

Since the apartment had exposed brick walls in the living room and kitchen mixed with dark hardwood floors through the entire thing we had decided the best vibe would be to embrace it all and create an artistic looking loft that would easily pass for an Urban Outfitters dupe.