Chapter 63

TODAY'S UPDATE WILL BE CHAPTERS 62-65!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE NEW CHAPTERS!!!

Wednesday, October 18th

Riley's POV

My meds make me tired, so my days aren't very productive. 

I woke up and painted both mine and Harry's nails. We match now, a plum shade.

Louis and I went shooting and shopping today. He wanted me to stay alert, since my self defense classes wouldn't have helped me as much now that I am in a cast. Instead we traded in the gun he once gave me for a now smaller and lighter one.

This is all due to the fact Harry now made a rule that I have to be armed at every moment of the day. Including bathroom breaks, going to bed, and when I need a glass of water.

It makes sense since no one has heard from Everett at all. Avery hasn't replied to the last nine texts I have sent her. Essentially we are all in limbo not knowing anything. Hoping that someone doesn't burn our house down, shoot us down, drown us in the bath, or whatever other fucked up way they think they are punishing us.

I liked that Louis always cared about teaching me protection, I found out he was the one that warned Harry I should practice self-defense. Louis was the first one to give me a gun. Now Louis took me shooting to make sure I was strong enough to load and shoot my gun properly.

I took a photo to send to Niall, updating him on all the adventures he is missing out on. He sent a selfie back, looking sad with hospital cafeteria lime green Jell-O on a spoon about to be eaten.

Riley to Niall: I get it, the hospital food sucked and that would make me sad too.

Niall: Headass. I am sad cause I miss you guys. Stop having fun with me. Remember I'm the fun one in the bunch. Don't replace me with Louis.

Riley: Actually Louis is already my new bff. We went and got each others faces tattooed on our legs. Sorry who are you again?

Niall: HA HA SO FUNNY RILEY. Bully the kid in the hospital. You're a mean one you know.

Riley: Love you too dummy. Come home soon ok?