Chapter 69

THIS chapter is going to be a SHIT show and REALLY long, potentially hard to follow (on purpose) and a chaotic mess. I HOPE YOU ARE READY. Also, you will learn A LOT of the POV's and things flipping back and forth are all happening at the same time or around the same time, to make it even more stressful and chaotic!

Think... Scooby-Doo when they are all running down the hallways in and out of doors and bumping into one another and getting all flustered... that is our vibe for Chapter 69, HAHA!

Friday, October 27th

Riley's POV

"RILEY WE NEED MORE BALLOONS!!"

"LOUIS WHERE ARE THE PURPLE STREAMERS???"

"HARRY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE RED LIGHTS GO OUTSIDE AND THE ORANGE GO INSIDE COME ON!!"

"FELIX TELL SHOOTER TO MAKE A BEER RUN!"

"NIALL STOP EATING THE FOOD FOR THE PARTY!"

"HARRY DO YOU NOT THINK THE RED SIGNS GO WITH THE RED LIGHTS AND ORANGE GO WITH... I'm going to let you use deductive reasoning here!"

I finally grab her by the shoulders and give her a whole body shake, "Autumn. You gotta' chill! Otherwise the boys are going to give up, you are going to spontaneously combust, and the whole house will never get finished."

Autumn takes a deep breath and adjusts her cream colored hoodie, "fine, I guess you have a point. But we gotta' make sure they do it right. This is going to be the best party in the whole world. You have a boothing, I do, we get to get drunk and dress up with them. All our friends are going to be here, and no one is fighting or upset, or anything. It's literally the best thing ever and nothing can go wrong."

Autumn agrees to chill out if everyone partners up to start getting things done faster and smoother. There was a cork board Autumn designated the 'design center' in the kitchen with all the things that needed done, and when you finished you got to take it off the board. This worked out well because the guys liked to argue over who could get the most things taken off the board, but then Autumn and I were organized enough for once to make sure everything gets done.

Harry and I were busy teaming up wrapping the staircase in streamers while the house was busy with the sounds of everyone working together and some random music shuffle that Felix had thrown on.

"Hey Harry," I talk loud enough to be heard over the music but not fully shouting, it was enough to get his attention and he glances to me while handing me the streamer to wrap around the next post and fasten with some tape and balloons, "so when we used to come to these parties there were always drinking games. They ended not so well I guess most times. But for old times sake, since we probably won't play one tomorrow, let's do one now."

Harry eyed me with a cocked brow, "you want to play a drinking game right now?"

I raise my cup of liquid. The thing is, everyone in the house is pretty tipsy already despite it only being three o'clock. We were testing different drink ideas, punches, and things to have at the party, but it ended with all of us drinking till we were tipsy and now continuing the drinks while decorating.

"Let's do like.... A truth or dare, only skip the dares because we have too much shit to do. So truth or truth." Harry sighs, not in a 'I am hiding something and this is going to end badly' way, but more in a 'Riley you know I am going to agree so just lets begin and get this over with' because he thinks I am ridiculous.

Already today Harry kept telling me I needed to relax and take care of my arm and not decorate, but what fun would it be to be posted up in bed or on the couch while everyone else works on my masterpiece of a party that Autumn and I have officially completely taken over.