Chapter 77

Sunday, November 19th (MORNING)

Harry's POV

How I slept through all the alarms without even touching alcohol is the most disrespectful part. Liam sits across from me watching the same thing I have on repeat seven times now.

Wtf Riley.

You promised. I mean, I get it I made you promise about the party but you can't be this daft to think the rule wasn't real. Now here I am, on the verge of breaking every single thing in sight.

Louis approaches the room, he said he was going upstairs to grab his phone and Niall. "Good news and bad news." He was holding his phone while approaching, tossing it over to Liam who catches it and sighs with relief. I shake my head, hello, what the fuck is the news. "Good news, they are at the warehouse. We totally know where they are, and that means we haven't lost much time in finding them."

"Bad news?" I ask, quick sure I don't want to know it.

Louis scratches his disheveled hair and tilts his head, "bad news.... I know this.... because I traced Autumn's location."

Are you fucking kidding me.

I press my balled fists into my temples. History repeats itself, and right now history is Avery teaching my girlfriend to make the worst fucking choices ever. "They took Autumn? Like they went to the warehouse, that Autumn JUST learned existed, to meet with Everett, who is out for blood because we murdered his brother who might be that fucking incels only thing he loves in life. That makes sense." 

My tone was so bitter I spat the words out. Niall, who was standing behind Louis from the moment he returned with his phone turns to start leaving. "Where are you going?" I ask, annoyed that apparently this wasn't worth his time or something.

Niall stops near the stairs and looks over his shoulder at us, "to get dressed. I assume you're dumb ass is going to text Everett and ask to meet or if not that say we are doing a secret kidnapping back of our girls, so I might as well get ready. We always waste so much time with the planning like a damn skit, so let's just get this started."